Society Petition to Have @Song2054 Permanently Banned

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I am writing this on behalf of a very, very large contingent of my fellow TMMAC posters, who I have been in contact with over the last 24 hours.

To a man(and one woman), they have all expressed a sincere and just desire to see that Song2 (aka song2054, aka John's bff, aka Prolapsed Life, aka fuck your burger, aka limey cunt), be expelled permanently from membership here.

Reasons cited vary from but not limited to; the superfluous fighter bashing of the Prodigy(easily the most serious offense), to the propagandizing the false narrative that New Girl is for straight men, and as well as a flagrant disregard and snarkiness toward those who live alternative lifestyles.

I plead to Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild to take this request seriously and do the right thing. We can no longer allow the promotion of an unhealthy culture of alcoholism, illegal immigration, and overall bad posting by those who want to undermine our close knit COMMUNITY.

The banning of this mixed race(half Mexican/half cunt) sociopath would be a great first step in making TMMAC great again. It's not only the right move, it's wholly necessary to maintain the confidence of the Administration amongst the general populace.

I want to thank the administration for their careful and honest consideration of this heartfelt request, and to my fellow posters...I THINK WE CAN!

Sincerely,

Seek and the Gang.

*p.s. In no way has this request been made with any consideration for the accused's brown complexion.

Tldr; Song2054 is a faggot, hates burgers, and likes New Girl.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that)

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am writing this on behalf of a very, very large contingent of my fellow TMMAC posters, who I have been in contact with over the last 24 hours.

To a man(and one woman), they have all expressed a sincere and just desire to see that Song2 (aka song2054, aka John's bff, aka Prolapsed Life, aka fuck your burger, aka limey cunt), be expelled permanently from membership here.

Reasons cited vary from but not limited to; the superfluous fighter bashing of the Prodigy(easily the most serious offense), to the propagandizing the false narrative that New Girl is for straight men, and as well as a flagrant disregard and snarkiness toward those who live alternative lifestyles.

I plead to Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild to take this request seriously and do the right thing. We can no longer allow the promotion of an unhealthy culture of alcoholism, illegal immigration, and overall bad posting by those who want to undermine our close knit COMMUNITY.

The banning of this mixed race(half Mexican/half cunt) sociopath would be a great first step in making TMMAC great again. It's not only the right move, it's wholly necessary to maintain the confidence of the Administration amongst the general populace.

I want to thank the administration for their careful and honest consideration of this heartfelt request, and to my fellow posters...I THINK WE CAN!

Sincerely,

Seek and the Gang.

*p.s. In no way has this request been made with any consideration for the accused's brown complexion.

Tldr; Song2054 is a big meanie, hates burgers, and likes New Girl.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that)

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think we can all be a grating sometimes, I've reread old posts of mine and cringe. We should all put our differences aside, accept were all fuck-ups and drink a pint.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I think we can all be a grating sometimes, I've reread old posts of mine and cringe. We should all put our differences aside, accept were all fuck-ups and drink a pint.
I can't abide, I will not abide. This pole smoker has eroded the sanctity of our community standard. We can do better, we must do better.

Viva la TMMAC!

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I haven't had much interaction with him & I cannot sign. Song took an unpopular position the Undertaker/Bj Penn thread, since he knew most posters here are UFC fanboys & consider WWE some kind of minor league outfit, yet he argued his point forcefully & passionately & won the argument IMO. He also didn't get down in the muck with other posters who were trying to derail his thread. I've gotta respect that.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I haven't had much interaction with him & I cannot sign. Song took an unpopular position the Undertaker/Bj Penn thread, since he knew most posters here are UFC fanboys & consider WWE some kind of minor league outfit, yet he argued his point forcefully & passionately & won the argument IMO. He also didn't get down in the muck with other posters who were trying to derail his thread. I've gotta respect that.
You know half of him is from south of our southern border...Right? He 100% had to get down in the muck when he snuck across the border.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
Are y'all talking about the same song2 of the community thread empire?

I haven't been posting on the regular lately..but I find him hilarious.

I vote he stays...and becomes a moderator..mostly because of chunk the dog.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Are y'all talking about the same song2 of the community thread empire?

I haven't been posting on the regular lately..but I find him hilarious.

I vote he stays...and becomes a moderator..mostly because of chunk the dog.
Yes, and he already had been erroneously bequeathed full Regulator powers. Far mor powerful than the rest of the ghey mods like La Paix @BirdWatcher Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse Leigh @Leigh ...I'm probably forgetting others but I ignore them all...unless Kelly post pics of his wife's boobies or the Nige updates his Horsey race attire.