Society Petition to Have @Song2054 Permanently Banned

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Let's look at the facts.

Most replies in Tmmac history

Most views in Tmmac history

Most vote ups in Tmmac history

Champion of the greatest tournament ever held in Tmmac history.

The only regulator in Tmmac history.

I'm faster than them, smarter than them, better looking than them , and cooler than them.

What they fuck are the naysayers gonna do to me?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I once found a mask in an old office we were moving into. Who the fuck keeps a lucha libre mask in his desk and then forgets to take it when they leave?

Weirdos

That's who.

Yes I tried it on
You tried on some gross sodomites gimp mask.they left it behind because it was full of crusty loads

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This didn't get, quote unquote, stickied for very long
Yeah it's called the deep state. We're working on emptying the swamp...there's some resistance from a few. We'll work through it, for the betterment of TMMAC.

You'll thank me eventually Throbbert

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This didn't get, quote unquote, stickied for very long
Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild

Do you gentleman see how Bennie's like Throbbert don't take important action like we've addressed on this thread seriously. I'm not telling you guys how to do your noble work...but imo it'd be in y'alls best interest to re-pin this thread, until the great work being done is appreciated and understood.

Thanks Guys! Love y'all!!

P.s. Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse does not have TMMAC's best interest at heart.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
@Song2054 any chance we can discuss the fights tonight in the main forum? word is money in the bank is gonna be lit, as the kids say
not sure why this post is getting rated as 'funny.' I like to watch the fights & I pick up all kinds of slang, I keep my ear to the streets, I can talk that jive talk too

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
not sure why this post is getting rated as 'funny.' I like to watch the fights & I pick up all kinds of slang, I keep my ear to the streets, I can talk that jive talk too
Sorry, accidentally rated funny with both my accounts. I'll fix it