General Petition to unban Fingers!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
It appears the upstanding citizen FINGERS @Fingers has been pinked. This is a petition to unpink him ASAP or I will leave this forum!

LOL, yeah right - fuck that guy.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
It was beyond the pale.

No matter what political persuasion one is. Unless racist. And mma is certainly not. You do not take the piss out of a situation like that. It was a bad call by Fingers.

Carter Burke would have balked at that bad call. Even Ripley would have.

MMA is good people and to take the piss out of that situation wasn't good.

I like Fing a lot but could not back him on that awful post.

His pinking was correct.

But he wil be reincarnated.

Lessons have been learned.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It was beyond the pale.

No matter what political persuasion one is. Unless racist. And mma is certainly not. You do not take the piss out of a situation like that. It was a bad call by Fingers.

Carter Burke would have balked at that bad call. Even Ripley would have.

MMA is good people and to take the piss out of that situation wasn't good.

I like Fing a lot but could not back him on that awful post.

His pinking was correct.

But he wil be reincarnated.

Lessons have been learned.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
He is incredibly weak minded and fragile.
This may drive him to drinking even more, which means he will never get that GED.

Le Chat Noir
©

M

member 3289

first of all, I am not going to watch monthy python with you. And it seems that the owners of the site also dont understand these subtleties since he gets pinked for them
I thought you two were buddies now that you'd found common ground in your week night drinking degeneracy?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I thought you two were buddies now that you'd found common ground in your week night drinking degeneracy?
yes, I like the guy and I think the rules here are strict. I was just saying that you post you like him every time he gets pinked and I rarely see you two interact with each other. So your affinity towards him is mostly due to the same politics you share

M

member 3289

yes, I like the guy and I think the rules here are strict. I was just saying that you post you like him every time he gets pinked and I rarely see you two interact with each other.
Real recognize real. It is a silent respect.

And now, before his legion of haters attacks me for defending him

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
but seriously every time I post I feel like a mod is breathing down my neck. Its not a good forum experience. I cant imagine how fingers can continue posting like he normally would when he comes back since he is at the point when the next mishap may result in his banning