Society Petition to UNBAN KWINGJITSU

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

The silencong of left-leaning forum members has begun. One of our right wing lunatic admins got a wild hair up his ass after Trump was acquitted and banned my liberal homeboy.

This should not stand. I know there are more right-leaning forum members than left-leaning forum members but please try to be bigger than your senators were today and SIGN THIS PETITION.

Stop silencing/fearing us for our political beliefs

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I will say on record that I liked the dude.

But without arse licking I can see the point.

It was a silly thing to say and do. Totally unnecessary.

And he was given a genital cuff and then carried on.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The silencong of left-leaning forum members has begun. One of our right wing lunatic admins got a wild hair up his ass after Trump was acquitted and banned my liberal homeboy.

This should not stand. I know there are more right-leaning forum members than left-leaning forum members but please try to be bigger than your senators were today and SIGN THIS PETITION.

Stop silencing/fearing us for our political beliefs

You have a lot of Kwlingjustlu in you, I am sure you have felt this.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Lol

Why was he banned? Did he post a pic of his vagina?
I told the other Admins & Mods that I was permabanning Kwing the next time he crossed the line. Consider this post the one. 15 warnings is a reasonable attempt to try and get someone to act semi-decent, isn't it? I'm all for differing opinions, political included, but enough was enough with the personal attacks...and for no damn good reason either, smh.

I thought people shouldn't take things seriously on here? How do I know if I'm a habitual line stepper too? Do you get warnings?