Society Petition to UNBAN KWINGJITSU

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Here we go again pussy. How about you as the gay white guy you are tell us all again how the term "Beaner" is not that bad and post that anti-semitic image again which you've done atleast 3 times with no problem at all you fucking milkshitter...

FACTS:

1. @Lars Soros explained to you that the above picture is an inside joke I have going with him.

2. I never said the word beaner isn't bad.

3. You posted that being mixed-race is a negative quality and you were pinked for it.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
FACTS:

1. @Lars Soros explained to you that the above picture is an inside joke I have going with him.

2. I never said the word beaner isn't bad.

3. You posted that being mixed-race is a negative quality and you were pinked for it.
1 - LoL @ using a joke as an excuse to post shit like that. Oh hey I'll put up racist shit but it's a joke so it's ok

2 - You sure did downplay the term and I've posted the proof I would know since I'm Mexican

3 - The first time I was pinked was because kwing and had nothing to do with mixed-race goof

M

member 3289

1 - LoL @ using a joke as an excuse to post shit like that. Oh hey I'll put up racist shit but it's a joke so it's ok

2 - You sure did downplay the term and I've posted the proof I would know since I'm Mexican

3 - The first time I was pinked was because kwing and had nothing to do with mixed-race goof
So you admit that you got pinked for racist shit at some point. Ok then.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
this thread is still going on?

i thought Kwing unbanned himself, or reincarnated himself as the Hindu monk

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Nothing about my family. His family comments where awhile back to another member. He commented on the thread about me being scammed some money. While everyone else was at least acting like normal decent human beings he couldn’t. Wild determined that 19 warnings was enough to finally ban him.
But the ban did not hold, correct?

M

member 1013

Here we go again pussy. How about you as the gay white guy you are tell us all again how the term "Beaner" is not that bad and post that anti-semitic image again which you've done atleast 3 times with no problem at all you fucking milkshitter...

Hi, please only post antisemitic images to make fun of me. Thanks bruv.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
But the ban did not hold, correct?

It was beyond the pale.

No matter what political persuasion one is. Unless racist. And mma is certainly not. You do not take the piss out of a situation like that. It was a bad call by Marty.

Carter Burke would have balked at that bad call. Even Ripley would have.

MMA is good people and to take the piss out of that situation wasn't good.

I like Kwins a lot but could not back him on that awful post.

His ban was correct.

But he has been reincarnated.

Lessons have been learned.