Society Petition to UNBAN KWINGJITSU

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What's the over/under on his returning with a new name?
I expect he will fire up his OG account again.

He was baiting and being a pain quite often there before they let him back in here, then that account stopped posting.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
how many do you have?
I don't have any, but I would be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind. After being pinked for posting BBC in the honor of @Bones Nose, I couldn't post the following night in the live fight night thread. At that point in time I thought, perhaps having a burner account would be good insurance. Having said that, I love breaking people's balls and talking shit, but I'm not worried about being pinked or banned since I don't feel like I push the limits or get under people's skin. All in all I think I am tolerated to a certain degree and harmless, so a burner account is nothing I have put any more thought into, other than just the thought of getting one.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't have any, but I would be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind. After being pinked for posting BBC in the honor of @Bones Nose, I couldn't post the following night in the live fight night thread. At that point in time I thought, perhaps having a burner account would be good insurance. Having said that, I love breaking people's balls and talking shit, but I'm not worried about being pinked or banned since I don't feel like I push the limits or get under people's skin. All in all I think I am tolerated to a certain degree and harmless, so a burner account is nothing I have put any more thought into, other than just the thought of getting one.
sounds like 3 to me
thanks for being honest