Pettis injured again. Out of fight with Jury.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pappy Knuckles

Pick Em 7 & 8 Champion
May 6, 2015
- Khabib makes fun of Pettis for always being hurt.
- Khabib gets hurt
- Pettis makes fun of Khabib for the irony of him getting hurt.
- Pettis gets hurt again.

Lol, this shit is ridiculous.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
- Khabib makes fun of Pettis for always being hurt.
- Khabib gets hurt
- Pettis makes fun of Khabib for the irony of him getting hurt.
- Pettis gets hurt again.

Lol, this shit is ridiculous.
Dude is made of paper mache

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
WAR Barboza!!!

Let's see some more of this good stuff...

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
How do you not love the Diaz brothers..... HOW!?!?

Last edited:
M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

can somebody explain why i should believe this? he was injured in the past and suddenly gets better to take tj grant his plac and that was kinda the end of tj's career.

and wasn't a while back a riot that other fighters said they got many injuries in the rufus camp?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
can somebody explain why i should believe this? he was injured in the past and suddenly gets better to take

I was under the impression that he had option of medical or surgical intervention.
Maybe he is a surgical requirement?

P

Punch

@Morpheus why so reluctant to take injuries at face value?
You think he's malingering? Or have you something else a bit more conspiratorial in mind?

M

@Morpheus why so reluctant to take injuries at face value?
You think he's malingering? Or have you something else a bit more conspiratorial in mind?
its nothing personal to pettis but just an add up with all those injuries in the UFC, especially when we don't know if all the fighters are checked by doctors. looks to me its more strategy to take the best commercial route a few of them are undisclosed or none surgical injuries.
Gus is out with back problems, kinda vague.
Most injuries are announced within a 3-4 weeks window before the fight, when all or most tickets are sold.

it was not known brock was out, but roy nelson spilled the beans way before the announcement, just to get those tickets sold.

P

Punch

its nothing personal to pettis but just an add up with all those injuries in the UFC, especially when we don't know if all the fighters are checked by doctors. looks to me its more strategy to take the best commercial route a few of them are undisclosed or none surgical injuries.
Gus is out with back problems, kinda vague.
Most injuries are announced within a 3-4 weeks window before the fight, when all or most tickets are sold.

it was not known brock was out, but roy nelson spilled the beans way before the announcement, just to get those tickets sold.
Hmmm. Never thought about it like that.

M

We decided a few months ago that back problems is code for still on cycle.
i though that was with ramming your head to the bathroom door 10 days before the fight and not get cleared by doctors.