Pettis / Wonderboy or Pettis / Aldo?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Aldo says he was supposed to fight Cowboy but now that Cowboy may be fighting Conor he named Pettis as someone he wanted to face. Pettis accepted. I thought Pettis-Thompson was booked for Nashville. The Nashville card is in March and the Brazil one is in May. I can’t imagine the UFC would book Pettis for a second fight before the first one happens, and I doubt they would want to wait to secure an opponent for Aldo with such little notice. What am I missing here?

Jose Aldo wants Pettis, Poirier, or other lightweights for UFC 237, ‘Showtime’ responds

UFC's return to Nashville official with Stephen Thompson vs. Anthony Pettis headliner

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Let's worry about this after Moicano bounces his head off the mat.

Buff Bagginz

NO KNOWN WEAKNESSES
Nov 13, 2015
Aldo says alot of things bro.

He will never go up in weight. He's still suffering from the PTSD that conor gave him.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
you were saying?
Well now I'm saying I have no fucking idea who Aldo fights next. Because he can't fight Max, and he can't fight Frankie, and the UFC would be retards to have him fight Volkanovski, and yet fighting anyone else doesn't make sense.

He needs to go to 155 and fight one of the top dogs there.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Well now I'm saying I have no fucking idea who Aldo fights next. Because he can't fight Max, and he can't fight Frankie, and the UFC would be retards to have him fight Volkanovski, and yet fighting anyone else doesn't make sense.

I would be happy to see him fight Ortega at 45, despite Brian coming off a loss. Beyond that, I agree that 55 has a ton of potentially intriguing matchups

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
I would be happy to see him fight Ortega at 45, despite Brian coming off a loss. Beyond that, I agree that 55 has a ton of potentially intriguing matchups
I think the Ortega fight is a bad idea, even though I'd love to see it.

What happens if Aldo wins? Ortega is completely derailed, and we are stuck in the same position, only with another contender removed from the picture.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015

Nate Diaz vs Aldo