General Petty, trivial things that irritate you FAR more than is justified.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Had an ex as well as some friends who only wanted to talk about shit like that all the time....out of work to people like me who don't even fucking work with them/in their field, etc.

Had a bit of drama with a girl I had to inform was boring everybody because all she ever talked about was fucking Sam's club. It's not an exciting job bish, stfu.
So I'm drunk, which almost never happens. And I started typing a post about work conversation at my place on nye. But then it turned into a massive stream of consciousness drunk note to myself. So I'll post it, because why the fuck not. But I'll spoiler it, because it's a massive incoherent wall of text and who the fuck cares. ? ✌

Ha, I laugh with the talking job stuff at parties, because I've just not long ago shown half a dozen friends out the door. One of my mates, his wife is a police interview transcriber. How was your week, they asked her. Oh, turns out she's heavily traumatised by a horrific incest case that's taken up her whole week. So it turned into a group counselling session among close friends for her. Which is fair enough and she's lovely. But unfortunately, I was the only other person there who also works a job dealing with that kind of traumatic stuff. So, after a half hour emotional unburdening, in front of everyone she suddenly asks how I handle the horrific shit. What my emotional coping strategies are. Out of nowhere. And I'm caught completely unawares, and I'm drunk. So I straight up tell her that it's simple, she just needs to be autistic enough that she can just choose to switch her empathy for these people off. All of this shit was gonna happen anyway whether you were there to work that shift or not. And then I laughed happily, and everyone looked at me horrified like I was a psychopath. These people that have known me for years and years. So that is an irritant, to be reminded that even these good friends who know me well for years and years, there's just a whole vast landscape of instinctive emotional social undercurrents that I just don't feel. At all. And I got caught out with that again tonight. I saw them look at me like I am a robot. I fuck up less often like that now, though.

??

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I drive on long stretches of an Interstate. Usually very little traffic. Speed limit is 70. I set my cruise control to 77 and chill in the right lane. I like to not be around any other traffic but some MFers will always come up behind me and just stay right behind me. MFer, there isn’t anyone else around but you’re ridding my ass. Pass me or fall back. I will slow down to 45 just to get them off my ass. I’m getting pissed off just thinking about it.

T

The Big Guy

Old people at the weed dispensary asking too many questions. Today they had 5$ prerolls and these old boomers were everywhere stinking like cologne and perfume.

I took 20 minutes to get there and the wait was 1 1/2 hrs so I left immediately

Petty sure Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart was one of them

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Old people at the weed dispensary asking too many questions. Today they had 5$ prerolls and these old boomers were everywhere stinking like cologne and perfume.

I took 20 minutes to get there and the wait was 1 1/2 hrs so I left immediately

Petty sure Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart was one of them
You know that I’m going to absolutely destroy you in the worst way possible if you show up to a meet up.

I won’t make excuses and run away like @conor mcgregor nut hugger did

also, I don’t wear cologne, I prefer mothballs

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I can no longer post image links into the little box to link images directly on here. To post an image, I have to download it to my phone and then upload it to the site.

Change in the site, or is my phone just getting old and senile?

??

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I can no longer post image links into the little box to link images directly on here. To post an image, I have to download it to my phone and then upload it to the site.

??
Sounds like a job for Dr. Tech Support

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

??
I had problems with copy/paste to put links into the field as well. Copying them into a memo first and then copy/paste anew worked.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
windows has a clipboard that saves like the last 6 things u copied
pretty convinient
i hate when i forget it exists

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Not sure if this counts, but this morning a guy waiting at the red light across the interesection from me tossed his cigarette out the window.

I turned my bright lights on him. He flashed his at me not knowing I did it on purpose. When the light turned green I slowly drove past him - brights still on - with my middle finger out the window as I passed (He was waiting to turn left, I was going straight)

I was going to call him a piece of shit litterbug motherfucker but his window was up. So i just mean mugged him.

The sack of shit probably doesn't even know what I was mad about.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
People who insert the word “right” mid-sentence. I hear it more and more. It serves no purpose and is really used no differently than someone using “um” as a filler word.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
People who insert the word “right” mid-sentence. I hear it more and more. It serves no purpose and is really used no differently than someone using “um” as a filler word.
It's killing me that Paddy Plimbett says "lad" six times in every two sentences. It's like c'mon mate, you got local slang, great, we all do. I say "hunnard percent" all the time, and I'll refer to something as being "heaps good", and sometimes I even say "chur". But not every six words in every single sentence that comes out of my mouth, ffs.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Somebody posted a link in a random thread to some sort of image gallery about natural boobs in old movies, or something, that I meant to check out when I wasn't on my break at work. But now I can't find it.

??

T

The Big Guy

Stepped in gum today in a parking lot.

People who spit gum on the floor should be punished under sharia law

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Stepped in gum today in a parking lot.

People who spit gum on the floor should be punished under sharia law
Gum is bad
but when I step in somebodies dog shit I want to go vigilante

BrankoCikatic

Feb 23, 2022
this came up in another thread but i can't stand when chicks get fake tits and think it'll hide their weight gain. you can't just slap big tits on it and call it a good body.

being shushed has never lost it's power to enrage me

also over sauced sushi