General Petty, trivial things that irritate you FAR more than is justified.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
This is where youre wrong. Stopping car traffic, getting in peoples way, ... effects you, button pushing does not
What if my job is a button maker? And part of the contract is to guarantee them for life. Also part of that contract is I have to reinstall the new buttons for free after thousands of mouth-breathers pushed them 412 times when they only had to push them once?

Also , what if my hobby is trying to find a cure for cancer? But I miss out on finding the cure because I'm too busy replacing buttons that shouldn't have needed replacing?

What then? Does it still have zero effect (or is it affect) on others?

I'm here trying to save the world one button at a time, and you just don't give a fuck.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
The whole genders issue. I hold with the controversial "only two" side of that.

But it's petty. It doesn't matter or effect me in any way, and it couldn't matter less what I think or why.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What if my job is a button maker? And part of the contract is to guarantee them for life. Also part of that contract is I have to reinstall the new buttons for free after thousands of mouth-breathers pushed them 412 times when they only had to push them once?

Also , what if my hobby is trying to find a cure for cancer? But I miss out on finding the cure because I'm too busy replacing buttons that shouldn't have needed replacing?

What then? Does it still have zero effect (or is it affect) on others?

I'm here trying to save the world one button at a time, and you just don't give a fuck.
Wtf lol! It's zero effect, dude. We just went over this!

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You know what? None of this shit effects me at all. I really could care less.
Life is to short to worry about what their thoughts are. There loosers anyways.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
What irritates me are Karen's that speak out when something has no effect on you Karen. Zero effect on you.
Isn’t this literally your schtick on this forum? You post to complain about things others enjoy just to be contrarian. The last UFC fight thread and the If You Need a Laugh thread are just two examples from the past week where you were a negative Karen when something had no effect on you. Walk the walk for all our sake.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Isn’t this literally your schtick on this forum? You post to complain about things others enjoy just to be contrarian. The last UFC fight thread and the If You Need a Laugh thread are just two examples from the past week where you were a negative Karen when something had no effect on you. Walk the walk for all our sake.
1st of all, its affect not effect

2nd, there is a difference of being irritated by something in real life vs talking about it online

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
1st of all, its affect not effect

2nd, there is a difference of being irritated by something in real life vs talking about it online
1. That has been the running joke in this thread. (I thought you had done the same in the post I quoted).
2. Respectfully, we will have to agree to disagree on this one. Both are equally obnoxious.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
I am irritated by button pushers. Would I ever say so in real life when it doesn't Affect me? no.

Would I make a post about it in an online forum, where people talk about issues? Maybe

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I am irritated by button pushers. Would I ever say so in real life when it doesn't Affect me? no.

Would I make a post about it in an online forum, where people talk about issues? Maybe
It's not like I'm screaming at these people. It's a "You only have to hit it once, bro" type thing.

I yelled that out my car window when I was sitting at a red light and there was a 50-something year old dude jackhammering the crosswalk button. He politely replied back "Fuck you, asshole."

I laughed my ass off.

For better or worse, I try to be the same online as I am in real life.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I hate this conversation at the grocery store…

“Do you need any bags?
“Yes.”
“How many do you need?”

I don’t fucking know! You’re the god damned professional. You make the fucking call. I don’t pay a guy to build me a house and expect him to turn to me and say “Okay. How many bricks do you need?”

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Youre the weirdo in this situation.
I don't disagree.
It's irrational behavior, which is why it belongs in this thread.

I've received drunk videos from my buddies of them repeatedly pushing crosswalk buttons. And if we happen to be walking around downtown it's almost guaranteed one of them will do it and stare me down until I notice.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
What irritates me are Karen's that speak out when something has no effect on you Karen. Zero effect on you.
Apparently this is not the place for you then, since speaking out about things that have no real effect on you is exactly the point of this thread.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
This will really piss you off - I'm not convinced the ones at busy intersections are even hooked up at all. The button is likely just a Pavlov Dog behavioral mechanism.
I suspect this as well.

Also, I hate websites telling me to download their fucking app instead of just reading their content in a browser.

??