General Petty, trivial things that irritate you FAR more than is justified.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
When people have conversations on speakerphone in public.

It really isn’t that different from two people being there having a conversation but for some reason I see red when I have to listen to an extra voice from someone who isn’t present.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
When people have conversations on speakerphone in public.

It really isn’t that different from two people being there having a conversation but for some reason I see red when I have to listen to an extra voice from someone who isn’t present.
Oh yeah. Big one. I don't think that's petty or trivial.

Nov 21, 2015
Jaywalkers. Lowest form of humanity other then cops

I tried my best to side clip two old ladies on the road this morning
for failing to cross where they were supposed to.

Theres literally a neon yellow pole with a flashing bright light that says "Cross here you stupid mutherfucker"

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I am irritated by button pushers. Would I ever say so in real life when it doesn't Affect me? no.

Would I make a post about it in an online forum, where people talk about issues? Maybe

Pencil necks grind my gears.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
sugar. i have a low sugar diet nowadays. i even had lemon green tea without it today woot woot!

but i go into the store, and eye up the crumb donut things thinking that 1 every morning or two wont be bad

- the first donuts was ate before i finished unpacking groceries
- i thought okay, that was good. and had another third of a donut after a burger
- then i went back and ate another piece of the second one
- and half hour later i finished the second

they will all be eaten by noon tomorrow. wtf. i hate u sugar!

1627688948919.png

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jaywalkers. Lowest form of humanity other then cops

I tried my best to side clip two old ladies on the road this morning
for failing to cross where they were supposed to.

Theres literally a neon yellow pole with a flashing bright light that says "Cross here you stupid mutherfucker"
Hahaha. Fucken mongs. In England you are taught how to cross the road like an intelligent species. Always cracked me up the whole jaywalking shit in America. Fukn goofs. Same with Belgium. Those cocksuckers will not cross the road until the light goes green. Ha. I'm not messing. They will stand there like cattle even if there's no cars in site. Not me tho! I cross where I please! When i please! As the Prince would

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Green cross code I think it's called. It's about looking both ways twice and making sure it's safe. And something about hedgehogs. I remember it from school.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh I thought of some additional things,

1. Women who wear vans footwear. Fucking disgusting.

2. Not disgusting, but I think it's stupid that for some reason women put Thier phones in Thier ass pocket. What good can come of that?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Oh I thought of some additional things,

1. Women who wear vans footwear. Fucking disgusting.

2. Not disgusting, but I think it's stupid that for some reason women put Thier phones in Thier ass pocket. What good can come of that?

So true.

Why do they do that? It's either going to break as you forget and sit down or someone might nab it.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
People who drive the speed limit in the left lane of a highway. Everyone knows you go 10 over, minimum.

We have these paid express lanes on I-95 down here that are unofficially "paid permission to drive 90-100 mph" lanes. Then you get some cunt with a NJ/NY tag who drives 70 mph in them. Like, what's the fucking point of paying the extra 50 cents/$1 (much higher during rush hour but I don't take them if they're too high) if you're just going to drive as slow as everyone in the free lanes?
That is neither petty or trivial. Fuck them.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
People travelling from out of state might not be so savvy on what's acceptable with your local coppers.