General Petty, trivial things that irritate you FAR more than is justified.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
It's because your country is carved up like a Taliban war map. 90-100mph is the norm in some places as you say, go do that in Utah you will go to prison.
These motherfuckers don’t roll like that in the mountain passes here in Colorado. Trust me, these fuckers don’t fuck around when they’re heading to the ski lodge.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
People travelling from out of state might not be so savvy on what's acceptable with your local coppers.
That’s why you follow the fastest in-state license plate you can. It’s pretty standard to do 7 over in the right lane and then get over and get on it to pass and then get back over when you can. Rinse and repeat.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm I'm not that old. I just remembered the hedgehog and when I got ran over.

Its a known fact dude.

The funniest thing is David Prowse thought his... I'm going to say Suffolk accent... Was going to be used in the film.

Oim yer fatha luuwke didn't cut it with Lucas.

So at the cast and crew screening he threw a massive wobbler.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Its a known fact dude.

The funniest thing is David Prowse thought his... I'm going to say Suffolk accent... Was going to be used in the film.

Oim naeht yer fatha luke didn't cut it with Lucas.

So at the cast and crew screening he threw a massive wobbler.
I learned yesterday that Sharpe was filmed in the Ukraine, and it was awful for the cast. During the early days Paul mcgann (Richard Sharpe) fucked his leg playing football and they swapped it all up and recast Sharpe as Sean bean, and his Yorkshire accent.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I learned yesterday that Sharpe was filmed in the Ukraine, and it was awful for the cast. During the early days Paul mcgann (Richard Sharpe) fucked his leg playing football and they swapped it all up and recast Sharpe as Sean bean, and his Yorkshire accent.

Lucky break. Bean was great.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Role of a lifetime imo. One of my favourite shows too.

Hornblower a close second, but they ended it too early.

Yeah loved that too.

Non interesting fact. One of the birds bean poked in the series was once our landlady.

Used to to see gollum about a bit and say hello and comment on what a cunt his wife was. He agreed.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah loved that too.

Non interesting fact. One of the birds bean poked in the series was once our landlady in crouch end.

She was a stunna. Her sister is married to Andy serkis.

Her sister was a right northern tight twat. Tried to nick all the stuff she left in the flat. She had signed Ryan giggs shirts and the most amazing cooking stuff. She said we could have it all. I kept the pots and pans but returned her personal stuff. She was lovely. Could have probably dissappinted her. But you know, marriage and shit.

Used to to see gollum about a bit and say hello and comment on what a cunt his wife was. He agreed.
It's strange the stuff are prepared to part with. When I lived in California I had a signed Brian stann (mma all American hero) photo and a painting from a pub in Gosport, Hampshire.

I found them both in junk shops in Cali.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's strange the stuff are prepared to part with. When I lived in California I had a signed Brian stann (mma all American hero) photo and a painting from a pub in Gosport, Hampshire.

I found them both in junk shops in Cali.

Serkis wife is also a famous actress. She was very good in inside number 9.

@Gamer Dude you would like that programme.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Serkis wife is also a famous actress. She was very good in inside number 9.

@Gamer Dude you would like that programme.
I actually live at number 9. The quiet episode with the robbery is a masterpiece.

In fact many are. It's like black mirror with an awesome joke thrown in now and again. I like that league of gentleman crew, psychoville was great too.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My wife keeps telling me I would like Highlander bc it's set in Scotland. Is the show any good?

SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 have you seen it?
Hmmm the show or the movie? Either way they are both shite but in a good way. If you have never watched the first highlander you should jump into a volcano. Christopher Lambert tries to talk Scottish, Sean Connery pretends to be Spanish, and it's generally just wank. But it's good. The idea and the story are great (to me at least)

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm the show or the movie? Either way they are both shite but in a good way. If you have never watched the first highlander you should jump into a volcano. Christopher Lambert tries to talk Scottish, Sean Connery pretends to be Spanish, and it's generally just wank. But it's good. The idea and the story are great (to me at least)

Highlander is a classic.

The film that is.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Highlander is a classic.

The film that is.
Yes, it's supremely shit and awesome. I'm surprised Captain lady hands hasn't seen it. But then again he's about as Scottish as a Cadbury creme egg that hasn't been deep fried.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just thought of another one.

Modern Viking shows.

I like them but it's stupid. No cunt has a job they all just go out raiding and looking for the loot. Every day. The Saxons defend every day.

There's no fucking way any of them are middle aged. And once one side snuffs it in a battle where does the next army grow from 4 episodes later when the tables turn....

Load of bollocks if you ask me.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Married couples having arguments right before they go to a party, then one of them just sits and sulks and acts like a child the whole night.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
When people say "literally" to describe something that literally did not happen.

"I tried to tell you and you literally shat all over me" - no, he did not. (Sorry, @Lars )

??

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When there's no MoDs about but I can't think how to misbehave...