General Petty, trivial things that irritate you FAR more than is justified.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
People who say "110%".

110% out of what you, numbnut.

Or

Me: What is your pain level on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst?

Them: (munching on Doritos) 12!
Me (after patient says their pain level is a 12): I am your nurse. I'm on your side here and I am going to chart whatever number you give me. But let me ask you a question. If you were the doctor and I gave my pain rating as a 12 would you believe me if I was sitting her relaxed and eating Doritos?

Patient: (after a short pause) ok. Make it a 7.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
When you try to open up an app and it makes you login again. It's like look here motherfucker, I never logged out in the first place...

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
When a group photo is being taken and a bunch of people line up with their cell phones to get a shot. No one ever tells the group who to look at so everyone ends up looking in different directions. Why not take turns - get your shot and GTFO of the way. Or, better yet, one person takes the pic and airdrops/texts it to everyone else.

(I just got back from my daunter’s end of season soccer banquets and I saw this play out numerous times. Middle aged adults are morons)

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Group texts from work
What gets me is when someone sends a group email that is either totally trivial, not really relevant or something personal that I don't care about at all......

and then ten people reply to it and include everybody for some reason. So over the next two hours I get ten more spam copies of the same email that I didn't give a shit about in the first place, except this time each one has a reply of "omg so cute!" or "nice one Dave" or some other little piece of nothing attached.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Professional "journalists" who write about a movie or TV show, and don't know or understand the difference between a "review" and a "recap". Infuriating. If you're "reviewing" something, don't spend the first two thirds of your "review" spelling out the plot beat by beat and ruining the first hour of the story for me.

Talk about the cinematography, the writing, the acting. Don't tell me "but then it's shockingly revealed that Character A is actually a double agent, which leads characters B and C to turn their backs on him and quit the agency entirely, and all this happens an hour into the movie and wasn't referenced in any of the trailers or marketing materials so ha ha, fuck you."

HATE that shit.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
That I cannot reliably hit the right one of these tiny little like buttons. Constantly putting a big red cross when I mean to put a green tick.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Video game install sizes.

Installed Mortal Kombat 11 today. 109 gigs. Why.

Had to delete Ark: Survival Evolved to make room. Almost a quarter of a terabyte. What the fuck.

Oh and also noticed that Steam did an update. Two games - one five years old, the other eight - updated. Nine gigs between them. Not DLC or anything I'll notice, mind. This shit has gotten way out of hand.

??

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Video game install sizes.

Installed Mortal Kombat 11 today. 109 gigs. Why.

Had to delete Ark: Survival Evolved to make room. Almost a quarter of a terabyte. What the fuck.

Oh and also noticed that Steam did an update. Two games - one five years old, the other eight - updated. Nine gigs between them. Not DLC or anything I'll notice, mind. This shit has gotten way out of hand.

??
i sort of want to get a game console again. I haven’t had one in almost a decade. The only games I ever liked were sports/fighting games. What system would you recommend? Something that I could also use for streaming things would be very handy.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
i sort of want to get a game console again. I haven’t had one in almost a decade. The only games I ever liked were sports/fighting games. What system would you recommend? Something that I could also use for streaming things would be very handy.
I haven't owned a console since my N64. :smile:

PC master race all the way. All the mods. In terms of fighting games I like Injustice 2, and I'm looking forward to getting into Mortal Kombat. I love the thousands of customization options in skins.

I'm looking for a good sports game too. Golf, football, ice hockey, something like that. I have Lonely Mountain Downhill, an indie game that is simultaneously really frustrating and also very satisfying and zen as hell to play. All sorts of off-track shortcuts down the mountain trails, some jumps or descents only possible with certain bikes.

??

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I haven't owned a console since my N64. :smile:

PC master race all the way. All the mods. In terms of fighting games I like Injustice 2, and I'm looking forward to getting into Mortal Kombat. I love the thousands of customization options in skins.

I'm looking for a good sports game too. Golf, football, ice hockey, something like that. I have Lonely Mountain Downhill, an indie game that is simultaneously really frustrating and also very satisfying and zen as hell to play. All sorts of off-track shortcuts down the mountain trails, some jumps or descents only possible with certain bikes.

??
You should find “ski stunt simulator” online. I used to play it in my video editing class in high school. Me and like 6 other people jammed it so hard for a few months. Probably one of my favorite games I’ve ever played on a computer. There was also a trampoline one that was pretty sick, but ski stunt simulator was the shit.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
left turns. How hard is it to watch for the arrow, drive to the apex, turn the wheel, and accelerate in the orthogonal direction?

nope...3-5s of looking at stopped traffic, blazing on a diagonal towards the other lane, hitting the brakes and crossing in to the adjacent lane.

you're all fucking clowns and I should be at the front of every left turn lane.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
The gal downstairs likes potpourri, as some ladies do. Some of it is alright.

But she blasts it. I doubt she cracks a window, because upstairs it is strong.

Same thing with her cooking.
Unwittingly, she chooses how my place smells.

It's very frustrating to have to open windows and run fans in winter.

I don't know how to approach it since she's easily offended.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Felt like a real sucker driving to work this morning on Dec 31, as the roads were empty. Every fucker in the city is on holiday except for me, it seems.

??

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Can't stand when mother fuckers are playing the lottery when I'm right in back of them waiting.

The Tomahawk Murderer

Feb 12, 2015
A quarter of a century later, as a grown-ass man, it still shits me that I am unable to throw a People's Eyebrow.

??
What a failure.

I on the other hand, mastered the Undertaker eye roll at a young age.

Can't do it anymore though. I'm also pretty sure now (based on a gif I saw) that the fucker just painted his eyelids white and closed them so I spent all that time hurting my eyes for no reason.

I feel your mom knock and boring co-worker posts....however I'll raise you one in that it's not usually my co-workers who have that problem. Had an ex as well as some friends who only wanted to talk about shit like that all the time....out of work to people like me who don't even fucking work with them/in their field, etc.

Had a bit of drama with a girl I had to inform was boring everybody because all she ever talked about was fucking Sam's club. It's not an exciting job bish, stfu.