General Petty, trivial things that irritate you FAR more than is justified.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
this came up in another thread but i can't stand when chicks get fake tits and think it'll hide their weight gain. you can't just slap big tits on it and call it a good body.

being shushed has never lost it's power to enrage me

also over sauced sushi
sauced sushi?

they serve it dry here and you have to dip or add any sauce or ginger

BrankoCikatic

Feb 23, 2022
sauced sushi?

they serve it dry here and you have to dip or add any sauce or ginger
oh i love me some soy sauce for dipping but there's a trend here to put some kind of spicy mayo on top of all the sushi rolls. if i can figure out how i'll post a picture of what i mean. i'm glad you haven't had to deal with this atrocity.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
oh i love me some soy sauce for dipping but there's a trend here to put some kind of spicy mayo on top of all the sushi rolls. if i can figure out how i'll post a picture of what i mean. i'm glad you haven't had to deal with this atrocity.
I've actually seen some of that here as well

aioli or something I think

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Just dont order the them. Stick with the traditional menu.

With that said, they have one her the lil lady always orders that is topped with smoked cod and some mayo sauce and its oh so delicious.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Haven’t read the thread so unsure if anyones already said this, but I really ducking hate it when someone says “am in the morning” or “pm in the afternoon”

Look Einstein if you’re telling me a story that happened at 8am I know it’s the fucking morning. You don’t have to tell me that it was “8am in the morning”

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Somehow this question entered my mind and it won't go away; I've become mildly obsessed with it:

Has the Queen of England ever sucked a dick?

Think about it. Maybe, maybe.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I hate indecisiveness. My wife and I are looking to buy a new car and her indecisiveness is driving me crazy. I’ve basically given up at this point, and I’m just going to let her figure it out. We have the money to do it, we will get a good interest rate because of our credit. Why does this have to be so difficult for her?

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
In an odd turn of events, we are now in the emergency room! Mrs. Scallop became lightheaded and passed out, smacked her head on the ground, and puked all over. I’m currently terrified as I wrote this. Ambulance came and monitored her for a bit before they took her to the ER. I’m in the waiting room, waiting for them to check her in so I can go see her.

T

The Big Guy

I hate indecisiveness. My wife and I are looking to buy a new car and her indecisiveness is driving me crazy. I’ve basically given up at this point, and I’m just going to let her figure it out. We have the money to do it, we will get a good interest rate because of our credit. Why does this have to be so difficult for her?
We are currently buying the car. I’m in the office waiting.
In an odd turn of events, we are now in the emergency room! Mrs. Scallop became lightheaded and passed out, smacked her head on the ground, and puked all over. I’m currently terrified as I wrote this. Ambulance came and monitored her for a bit before they took her to the ER. I’m in the waiting room, waiting for them to check her in so I can go see her.
This is quite the tale

BrankoCikatic

Feb 23, 2022
yeah man i hope your lady is ok. that's scary.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Wishing the best for you and @TheFifthScallopette!

Fucking vax strikes again! j/k

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
We’re home now. EKG was good, ct scan was good, but she’s still getting dizzy and nauseous. They’ve given her three different types of anti nausea medication, and she’s still getting it. She says she is feeling a little better though and just want sleep. I’m going to be up for a bit, checking on her every 20minutes or so.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
We’re home now. EKG was good, ct scan was good, but she’s still getting dizzy and nauseous. They’ve given her three different types of anti nausea medication, and she’s still getting it. She says she is feeling a little better though and just want sleep. I’m going to be up for a bit, checking on her every 20minutes or so.
Maybe your snippety snap didn't work and you got her preggers!

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
wife has to stop what shes doing to talk to me
its ok to keep cooking and talk
Oh my God, this "women are multi taskers, men are not" bullshit has got to stop. Do you think my missus' ears or brain work at all, even a little bit, when she's reading or composing a text message? Meanwhile, I can easily post on here and yell at the dog to shut up all while taking a shit, no problem. :smile:

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
People who say they "can't eat" something, when what they actually mean is that they prefer not to eat it.

Trendy "I can't eat gluten" people are the worst for it. Anybody who has ever been the partner of somebody with Celiacs is probably intolerant of those wankers, I think.

Same for people who think that a migraine is just a more annoying than usual headache that you can power through, or that clinical depression is the same as just having a day where you feel like a big sulky mopey bitch for no real reason.

??

Last edited:

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
So I drink a lot of coffee, and I use honey instead of sugar. I always make my own coffees, and I have a particular system that I like to use for scooping the honey out of the container.

Today the lady asked if I wanted her to bring me a coffee in bed before she left for work. Absolutely, I said. And it was lovely.

Three hours later, I get home from my errands, go to make myself a coffee, and find this:

20220310_111721.jpg

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
In the lawn mowing thread, IschKabibble @IschKabibble posted a video of this guy:

And this fucking guy enrages me WAY out of all proportion. Very very strong visceral negative reaction to him. Nothing that he said or did the entire time, he looks like a hardworking family man, can't disrespect that. But within 5 seconds...... nah, fuuuuuuuck this guy.

??

M

member 3289

Two left turning lanes. Rush hour traffic. You know the traffic light to turn isn't going to stay green for long. And you still leave a good 25 feet of fucking space between you and the car in front of you.

Selfish cunts.