General Pfizer Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
2 doses of Pfizer. 1st in April, second in May. After my first dose I went from a 4G to a 5G phone. Coincidence? Months after my second dose I became sterile due to a vasectomy, as you all know. Coincidence?

Going to try the Moderna when I go to get a booster. I’ll let you know when/if I turn Gay.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I've seen this a few times- there are issues with this abstract... mainly there is no actual paper the abstract summarizes.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Just got a Pfizer shot 3 weeks ago, slighly sore spot on the arm for a day and that was it.

In unrelated news, I just bought 47 copies of Microsoft Windows.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've seen this a few times- there are issues with this abstract... mainly there is no actual paper the abstract summarizes.

You can tell it's bunk from day one when a paper uses the word "dramatically". That's editorial language.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

let's track the long-term impacts of this immunization across the entire population.
Where is the actual paper this abstract is claimed to originate from?

Any details on the study?

Where did the 595 patients involved in this study come from?

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
2 doses of Pfizer. 1st in April, second in May. After my first dose I went from a 4G to a 5G phone. Coincidence? Months after my second dose I became sterile due to a vasectomy, as you all know. Coincidence?

Going to try the Moderna when I go to get a booster. I’ll let you know when/if I turn Gay.
How will we know if you've turned the gay?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Has anyone on the forum had a negative side effect from the vaccine that lasted more than a couple days?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I missed it.

What happened? You ok?
I had moderna not pfizer - I got something presenting itself as some kind of nerve damage - a tingle on only the left side of my head.

I had it for months and then it went away - gradually the episodes started getting farther apart until they seemed to stop.

Then this past couple weeks were particularly tough in terms of stress combined with lack of sleep, and it came back. That is consistent with other things I have had like this over the years such as heart palpitations and also with a brain injury my sister-in-law had - for a long time while it was healing, she would have the facial tics when she was stressed or tired.

Anyway, it's just annoying, it's only scary because it might indicate something else, and for now I will take a weird harsh tingle on the left side of my head over dying from a blood clot. I'm just not rushing for a booster, and if I get one, I might get pfizer.

I know it's from the vaccine because the left side tingle was my immediate reaction to the shot - I sat in the car with my husband for my 15-minute observation period and described what I was feeling, so he knew also for sure when it was happening again that it was from the vaccine.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I had moderna not pfizer - I got something presenting itself as some kind of nerve damage - a tingle on only the left side of my head.

I had it for months and then it went away - gradually the episodes started getting farther apart until they seemed to stop.

Then this past couple weeks were particularly tough in terms of stress combined with lack of sleep, and it came back. That is consistent with other things I have had like this over the years such as heart palpitations and also with a brain injury my sister-in-law had - for a long time while it was healing, she would have the facial tics when she was stressed or tired.

Anyway, it's just annoying, it's only scary because it might indicate something else, and for now I will take a weird harsh tingle on the left side of my head over dying from a blood clot. I'm just not rushing for a booster, and if I get one, I might get pfizer.

I know it's from the vaccine because the left side tingle was my immediate reaction to the shot - I sat in the car with my husband for my 15-minute observation period and described what I was feeling, so he knew also for sure when it was happening again that it was from the vaccine.
What has your doctor said about all of this since?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
What has your doctor said about all of this since?
I haven't gone to the doctor about it - for a lot of reasons (none having to do with my feelings about doctors or anything like that - just logistics in terms of working, not having childcare etc.). I am actually really starting to break down - I need to go to three other doctors and the dentist too. It's a problem right now - I'm working on it though

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Ma'am please don't rush into a booster
I don't know you personally, but it doesn't seem wise

Enjoy and believe in the health you have in your possession

Bad medicine is not something to take twice IMO

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Just got a Pfizer shot 3 weeks ago, slighly sore spot on the arm for a day and that was it.

In unrelated news, I just bought 47 copies of Microsoft Windows.
Yea the spike proteins are doing their job inside your body as we speak. You’ll have “unrelated” illnesses pop up suddenly within the next 5 years. Strokes, heart attacks, or a sudden death on your next booster. Gene therapy injections are unlike any other injection you’ve ever taken. Good luck, but I doubt it’s going to be ok long term.