General Pfizer Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
My side?

I have The Science (tm) on my side

Enjoy your echo chamber, chimp
Yeah, I will admit that there's a significant chance I have you wrongly pegged. The tiny avatars and constant name changes around here fuck me up with that sort of thing sometimes. I will pay more attention to your posts specifically going forward. I don't want to tag people who actually go issue by issue and give a shit about reality, with the same response as the people who are gullible drones. ? ✌

??

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Why would I read it?

You're far from the worst of them, but I'm about done with your sides' constant avalanche of bullshit and lies. Maybe you do post decent stuff that isn't filtered through an extremely narrow political lens, and I've just gotten you mixed in with the sparkuris and the Thuglife13s and I shouldn't. Maybe that's on me, and maybe I'm wrong. I know that you're at least willing to have a conversation and expand on your beliefs, which I respect.

But unfortunately, it's gotten to the point where literally anything from that crowd of right wingers and conspiracy wankers, if you assume it's at least part lies meant to manipulate and deceive gullible low-information people, then you're not going to go too far wrong. I mean, it happens far too often - there is no credibility left with them.

??
How much do you trust Fauci or Pfizer?

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Well, I got my booster today. I went with the Moderna microchip. I don’t think it turned me gay, but I feel FABULOUS!!! Yaaaassssss Queens! I feel super.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
2 doses of Pfizer. 1st in April, second in May. After my first dose I went from a 4G to a 5G phone. Coincidence? Months after my second dose I became sterile due to a vasectomy, as you all know. Coincidence?

Going to try the Moderna when I go to get a booster. I’ll let you know when/if I turn Gay.
My life would be way more carefree and less stressful if I didn't have to deal with women. You know what...I might just turn gay and blame it on the booster... Um...it...was the vaccine...yes the vaccine.

View: https://youtu.be/z7XYFI9rvbE

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Spiderman is fighting omicron and a trans flash Thompson in the next film with his karen haircut.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Splinty @Splinty - independent research on the Danish information we discussed earlier.

we found a VE (vaccine effectiveness) against the Omicron variant of 55.2% (95% confidence interval (CI): 23.5 to 73.7%) and 36.7% (95% CI: -69.9 to 76.4%) for the BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 vaccines, respectively, in the first month after primary vaccination. However, the VE is significantly lower than that against Delta infection and declines rapidly over just a few months. The VE is re-established upon revaccination with the BNT162b2 vaccine (54.6%, 95% CI: 30.4 to 70.4%).
If the best VE is no better than 55% for 3 months, why are we talking about mandates to fight Omicron?