General Pfizer Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
My wife’s cousin and his wife got really sick after receiving their Pfizer booster about a month ago. They were both extremely ill for about 10 days. When I say extremely ill, I mean unable to really function, insane body aches, fainting, vomiting, and things like that. These are people that run a farm and have a lot of animals to take care of. Both couldn’t work for a week, and had to have other family members help out with daily chores. My wife’s cousin started getting back to chores at the 7 day mark but struggled, his wife was completely out of commission. Well, it turns out that she had an adverse reaction and is now suffering from Bell’s Palsy.

Now, all the people that are very anti COVID vaccine, don’t go jerking off. Shit happens.

However, to all the people who are adamant about going to get vaccinated, and will make fun or shame people who are wary about getting a COVID vaccine, shit like this DOES happen. That’s coming from someone who does have a booster shot. I got pretty sick from mine for about 36 hours, but I didn’t develop Bell’s Palsy. I still believe it’s in vulnerable populations best interests to get vaccinated, but where I’m at right now, no. I’m not going to get any more boosters for COVID, and my wife’s cousin developing Bell’s palsy is the reason why. I never thought something like this would hit so close to home, but it has and it makes me second guess my choices.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My wife’s cousin and his wife got really sick after receiving their Pfizer booster about a month ago. They were both extremely ill for about 10 days. When I say extremely ill, I mean unable to really function, insane body aches, fainting, vomiting, and things like that. These are people that run a farm and have a lot of animals to take care of. Both couldn’t work for a week, and had to have other family members help out with daily chores. My wife’s cousin started getting back to chores at the 7 day mark but struggled, his wife was completely out of commission. Well, it turns out that she had an adverse reaction and is now suffering from Bell’s Palsy.

Now, all the people that are very anti COVID vaccine, don’t go jerking off. Shit happens.

However, to all the people who are adamant about going to get vaccinated, and will make fun or shame people who are wary about getting a COVID vaccine, shit like this DOES happen. That’s coming from someone who does have a booster shot. I got pretty sick from mine for about 36 hours, but I didn’t develop Bell’s Palsy. I still believe it’s in vulnerable populations best interests to get vaccinated, but where I’m at right now, no. I’m not going to get any more boosters for COVID, and my wife’s cousin developing Bell’s palsy is the reason why. I never thought something like this would hit so close to home, but it has and it makes me second guess my choices.
Very sorry to hear of this

I know a man who got bells palsy from flu shot years back
He joined a bells palsy group, and knows a few from his group that got it again from covid vaccines...their issues scared him and he chose to be one of the "unvaccinated"

I shared this months ago, and take no joy in repeating it
For what it is worth the guy I know personally returned to normal after 8 months or so

I hope the woman you know can regain her normal neurological control again as soon as possible

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I think it's important for people to be well-informed and make their own judgments about their risk profile.

I think all risk profiles should include wearing an N95 mask around when indoors around others, or wearing a properly-fitted mask of an appropriate material if an N95 isn't available. Contact-Tracing should be shameless and common.

But we're down $9T. I should be able to pick up an N95 for free just walking in to any business in America. At-Home kits for contact tracing should be falling out of your cupboards.

We got a death-preventative and a cover-up of the origin of the virus and the side-effects of the death-preventative.

T

The Big Guy

U.S.—Vaccine manufacturers Pfizer and Moderna have filed a suit for patent infringement against the human immune system. Attorneys involved in the joint filing allege the human immune system not only fights COVID-19 infections but knowingly prevents further infections via a method known as "natural immunity."

"It's a sham!" argued prosecuting attorney Harold Durham. "Natural immunity is cutting into the profits of these humble vaccine manufacturers. Natural immunity is a clear rip-off of our mRNA treatment, which is also designed to trigger an immune response. This is in violation of a patent filed over a year ago!"

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
sounds like you don't trust The Science (tm).

maybe a couple months in a COVID re-education camp will help.
My problem is that I'm a bit of a thickie.

I also have the attention span of a hamster on meth.