PFL 2 lineup features Luiz Firmino vs. Will Brooks, Kayla Harrison debut JUNE 21 6PM ET

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
its wierd that fitch left to sign with bellator when he had a good chance at winning a million with pfl this season

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
its wierd that fitch left to sign with bellator when he had a good chance at winning a million with pfl this season
that was yet another "clue" that something isn't right about this PFL setup, and I bet it's the disclosed pay being lower because of the chance to win a million (just my guess)

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
that was yet another "clue" that something isn't right about this PFL setup, and I bet it's the disclosed pay being lower because of the chance to win a million (just my guess)
yeah id like to see what these guys are getting paid tonight .if you have to fight for 5 grand all season for a shot at a mil it isnt such a sweet deal

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Agreed especially since the per fight payout amount is never discussed from what I can tell

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
yeah id like to see what these guys are getting paid tonight .if you have to fight for 5 grand all season for a shot at a mil it isnt such a sweet deal
it's fine if you're an unknown (well potentially fine) but Jon Fitch is a former title challenger and can still grapplefuck decent fighters, I'm definitely not surprised he got himself a better deal with Bellator, and he'll probably get a title shot soon too provided he doesn't lose.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
it's fine if you're an unknown (well potentially fine) but Jon Fitch is a former title challenger and can still grapplefuck decent fighters, I'm definitely not surprised he got himself a better deal with Bellator, and he'll probably get a title shot soon too provided he doesn't lose.
yeah but thats not going to get him a million dollars .maybe if he wins 15 fights in a row

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
yeah but thats not going to get him a million dollars .maybe if he wins 15 fights in a row
PFL has a uniform policy with 2 sponsors per shorts right? Fitch has more than 2 sponsors on his shorts and made 60k/60k vs Daley. Earning a million could be 4 fights, but winning the million in PFL is going to require how many fights?