PFL 2 - Macdonald vs Millender - Live Discussion - Thurs. Apr. 29th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Not a very good time to be a MMA fighter.There is just not enough promotions to fight for anymore.

Thanks for looking out.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Couple of those folks are looking a bit thicker, solid, and tighter than before.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Solid card! Sordi will baptize Camozzi... Copper 3 going to decapitate this guy..Vinny will be diving for leg locks or chokes vs a Young who likes the ground game but he ought not try that... and Shoeface will be too much for Lawlor getting the RNC finish..Millender needs to land a switch kick to the dome and get Rory out of there early or he'll be mauled on the ground...Glison has a tough test in Zef and should be a grapple fest.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Great card I dont understand why the majority of fight fans wont watch the PFL, I thnk it's because most are "only" fans of the UFC and think every other promotion is 2nd tier. Sad that the majority of MMA fans have such a casual mindset, hopefully by time that will change.

Rory might be one of the heavy fav. to win this thing, I dont see a guy in his division that he can't take down and maul. Gonna be interesting to see Tibau fight again, I believe he just came back from Russia where he had a win. Also Sordi is a straight killer, watch out for his power.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This is on today?

how to watch?
Yesterday I watched the wrong event even though I was following the live thread.

Can somebody post the link?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Lilian Garcia is a confident, no bullshit lady, who knows what she likes in the boudoir.