PFL 2021 #5: Regular Season- Rory MacDonald vs. Gleison Tibau

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Choose the winners

• Gleison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikolay

• Cezar

• Chris

• Antônio

• Vinny

• Marthin

• Cory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

The Big Guy

possible 10-8 round?
More like 9-8 round if they are paying attention

Weird round with the headbutt and ref not acting and then overreacting on the back of the head strikes. He landed some earlier and the ref just watched

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Taking points without giving a warning for the back of the head shots? Also Dan was keeping his head tugged so the only thing that was hittable was the back side of it, while yelling "HES HITTING ME IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD" (Obviously reaching for a DQ). And also not stopping the fight when close to 200 punches was thrown and Spohn did NOTHING to defend.

And now the moron even stated that hes gonna stop it if he sees anymore shots to the back of the head, both fighters should tag team and KO this idiot ref.

T

The Big Guy

What a weird fight. Ref is nearly as bad as the one who watched jamaha hills arm flop like a fish

Good showing by both fighters

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
What a weird weird way for that fight to end, referee made it more exiting than it had to be, but why didn't any of the judges have it 10-8 in that first round, then the round would be 10-9 which would then make one of them the winner (Sordi). Weird, but good entertainment though.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I dont get why Cooper is going for the takedowns, hes notoriously known as a standup guy just like hes dad and hes takedowns aren't successful at all, hes a super dangerous fighter with great standup however he is also prone to getting KO'ed himself which we saw against John Howard and usually always wins the first round and then proceeds to slow down.

This is a dont blink fight.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
do-you-even-read-the-bible.jpg

Seems like alot of these fighters would rather go for their winning check than the finish and a spot in the playoffs, pretty conservative but at the same time reasonable.

Ive got it a round a piece

T

The Big Guy

These judges are crazy

I'm laughing butni should be crying

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
FUCKING CALLED IT, FUCK YOU RORY AND FUCK YOU COMMENTATERS WHO THINK THAT OUTPUT BEATS ACTUAL POWER SHOTS, YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT JUDGING!!!

GREAT DECISION AND THATS HOW THE FUCKING WORLD IS, DEAL WITH IT RANDY AND SEAN. MORONS, ALSO THE CAGESCORING SHIT IS DUMB AND JUST GOT SCHOOLED WOOOOOH.

Gleisons stock just went up with 100 percent, if Bellator is smart they will call him right away.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
FUCKING CALLED IT, FUCK YOU RORY AND FUCK YOU COMMENTATERS WHO THINK THAT OUTPUT BEATS ACTUAL POWER SHOTS, YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT JUDGING!!!

GREAT DECISION AND THATS HOW THE FUCKING WORLD IS, DEAL WITH IT RANDY AND SEAN. MORONS, ALSO THE CAGESCORING SHIT IS DUMB AND JUST GOT SCHOOLED WOOOOOH.

Gleisons stock just went up with 100 percent, if Bellator is smart they will call him right away.
So, Rory lost a decision?

T

The Big Guy

JM Barrie

I miss The Donald
Jun 15, 2021
When did this event end?
I thought by the time I got to work the videos would be up by now but it's just highlights on Twitter.

I saw the outcomes of the fights because spoilers weren't that important to me. I'd most like to watch the Tibau, Copper and Hendricks fights.

Seems Hendricks was losing most of the fight and had a comeback win.
Was the Tibau fight score 100%? Tibau is a good fighter but he is 37. Young blood Rory shouldn't lose to him.
Copper snaps a 7 fight win streak of the Russian, thats always
Kunchenko must be having a tough time. Came into the UFC 18-0. Went 2-2 and is now on a 3 fight losing streak.