PFL 4 Shields vs Elkin - Live Discussion - Thursday June 10th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 06-10-21

T

The Big Guy

That elkins chick looked like she wanted to set up a electric slide or whatever the hell 10th planet calls a banana split

You cant do moves like that in mma when someone's just slugging you in the face but people try

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I seen 5 punches land.For whatever reason,her opponent still stayed turtled and covering up.

Nov 21, 2015
That kinda went the way I thought. Was glad to see
Claressa stay composed, not panic and gas from being
mounted and dominated on the ground.

I still would like to see her take some regional fights before
moving to PFL and bigger shows.

She's only 26. Move her along more slowly

In my opinion they are really risking "Aaron Picoing" her by bitting
off more then she can chew too soon

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I enjoyed the main event way more than I expected. I've never seen one second of Shields in action, and I was impressed. Those hands are going to fuck some chicks up, and she's about 6 or 7 years younger than I thought she was, which is good.

And she'll need those years, because she was one takedown away from losing a 30-24 decision to a 3-6 fighter. But I was impressed with her heart and gas tank in the third. Coming out to start the third round, you would have thought that Elkins was the one who just spent ten minutes getting dominated, not Shields.

Borderline retard level fight IQ too, with repeatedly diving into the guard in the first two rounds instead of standing back up at all costs. But, it's her debut, she got overexcited, who cares, she got the W. That'll improve in time.

I'd like to see where she is in a couple of years. Weird spot right now because she looks like any journeywoman with a .500 record will ragdoll her, but anyone who can't get the takedown gets lit up.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Fucking garbage promotion even ONE FC is leagues ahead of this garbage. Nobody gives a fuck about Clarissa Shields and their boring shitty production qualities, the faster ESPN pulls the plug the better for the rest of us. 100 percent garbage.
Wow you are really mad about this card, aren't you.

Why?

??

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
6 pages for a PFL card? that is as good as a decent bellator card these days