PFL Live Discussion - 12/31/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
good event so far, HW fight was meh...but I should watch more PFL.
looking forward to seeing Kayla

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
good event so far, HW fight was meh...but I should watch more PFL.
looking forward to seeing Kayla
its gonna just get better
they seem like they will dump money at it all day long

roster will build...supposedly gonna upgrade/replace like 50% of roster after this season

fresh guys and probably signing a few more bigger names

T

The Big Guy

Harrison deserves the money for her Olympic gold. But let's be honest she's gonna fight cans for years at 155 and I dont see her becoming a big draw

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Harrison deserves the money for her Olympic gold. But let's be honest she's gonna fight cans for years at 155 and I dont see her becoming a big draw
she is not exciting. ronda had that aggressive judo style and was hip tossing chicks and breaking arms . kayla gets top mount and cant finish

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
no she doesn't, competing in the Olympics is a privilege

nothing she has done warranted being paid a million dollars, fuck her till she dies.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
she is not exciting. ronda had that aggressive judo style and was hip tossing chicks and breaking arms . kayla gets top mount and cant finish
she thinks she has better subs than Khabib ... easy to say fighting fucking cans :( she won't face 5 quality fighters in her entire career

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
i would like to know where the PFL is getting the 10 million dollars from
With the radical moose-lim terrorist rat snitch Ali-Abdel-A-Jizz, along with all his dear Dagi friends in the org I'd say this is a good start...