General Photos of Pluto taken 24 years apart

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

soup

Soup Chef
Jan 28, 2020

Peruvian elongated skull with metal surgically implanted after returning from battle, estimated to be from about 2000 years ago. The patient survived the procedure [Museum of osteology, Oklahoma City]

soup

Soup Chef
Jan 28, 2020

This is a Maned Wolf. However, it is neither a fox nor a wolf. It is the only species in the genus known as Chrysocyon.

soup

Soup Chef
Jan 28, 2020

A bootleg rock-and-roll record made in the Soviet Union from used X-Ray film, as Western music wasn't legal to buy in the USSR.

soup

Soup Chef
Jan 28, 2020

In 2005, special agent Tommy Ray came up with the idea of distributing cold case card decks in prisons, hoping they would bring the inmates attention to unsolved murders and gather new leads from them. Across the United States, they’ve solved at least 35 to 40 proven cases.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

Foley Polies are actually not a bug, they breathe through gills and need to moist to live and can be very big
I searched for Foley Polies, you mis-spelled that one Soup, they are Roly Polies. :)

In 2018 Domino’s Pizza offered people 100 years of free pizza if they have the Company’s Logo tattooed but they ended it after five days and only the first 350 people got the free pizzas.
I wonder if anyone sued for tattoo removal?

I also wonder if anyone got a tattoo on their arse, and mooned the staff to get free pizza? ?