General Photoshop wizards i need some help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I love the stickman logo from the dethrone mcgregor line and i want it on a cap.
Dethrone only sells flat brims or snapback, with my potato shape head flatbrim caps are a no go.
So i wanted to make my own cap.

If some could help me clean up the logo in a white logo with a transperant background and remove the watermark i would be forever gratefull.

Thanks in advance.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I love the stickman logo from the dethrone mcgregor line and i want it on a cap.
Dethrone only sells flat brims or snapback, with my potato shape head flatbrim caps are a no go.

If some could help me clean up the logo in a white logo with a transperant background and remove the watermark i would be forever gratefull.

Thanks in advance.

Pixlr.com
New image > choose big size and transparent. Hit OK. That creates a transparent Layer
Then go to menus layer > open image as new layer and open Ur file

Then use erase tool and it will had transparent background wherever u erase

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Pixlr.com
New image > choose big size and transparent. Hit OK. That creates a transparent Layer
Then go to menus layer > open image as new layer and open Ur file

Then use erase tool and it will had transparent background wherever u erase
Thanks brother, is there anyway i can get rid of that watermark, i know i sound like a stupidass never got in to photoshop shizzle
I do have it installed for years but have no clue how to use it.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Thanks brother, is there anyway i can get rid of that watermark, i know i sound like a stupidass never got in to photoshop shizzle
I do have it installed for years but have no clue how to use it.
Me either. I learned about transparent images about 1 week ago lol. Otherwise I'd have busted it out for ya

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Thanks in advance.

If nobody beats me to it I'll do it for you a little bit here. Not near computer. That's not too hard to do

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
If nobody beats me to it I'll do it for you a little bit here. Not near computer. That's not too hard to do
Or I can do it in about an hour- you need an EPS vector file, however I doubt a silkscreener will print a copyrighted logo on a hat and take your money.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Or I can do it in about an hour- you need an EPS vector file, however I doubt a silkscreener will print a copyrighted logo on a hat and take your money.
I think that a hat store in the mall like Lids will scan your image and stitch it in. At least thats how the ones here work.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Thanks in advance.

Using your source and cleaned up a little

Transparent PNG at 2000px wide

White:

Black

That's a 5 minute quick and dirty. I've got a dog trying to puke in the house so I got to roll.
Can clean it up and move to EPS.

Lots of online places can print this on a hat and will charge you 7-8 bucks to convert as is for you.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Using your source and cleaned up a little

Transparent PNG at 2000px wide

White:

Black

That's a 5 minute quick and dirty. I've got a dog trying to puke in the house so I got to roll.
Can clean it up and move to EPS.

Lots of online places can print this on a hat and will charge you 7-8 bucks to convert as is for you.

Thanks, you're the MAN!!!