General PHX Police Murder Guy Playing Video Games

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
the angle from the other cop is even worse. You can see he's kneeling and spreading his hands.

M

member 1013

Imagine seeing your partner gunned down by the police like that and then they’re just like, yea it’s okay, yea he’s not okay, yea whatever

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Imagine if that wasn't a cop, but a guy confronting his neighbor about loud music, and the victim reacted exactly the same way and was shot and killed.

How many minutes do you think it would take for that guy to be arrested and denied bail?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh it's not a big deal, just another isolated incident.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Sadly more of the same.
Defund, repeal & replace.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
The number of cops killed by criminals last year was 48.
Compare that to the number of people killed by police officers last year -1,240. Wtf.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Instead of mocking black people for protesting on behalf of themselves and their community, freedom lovers and constitutionalists should be backing their calls for protection against unjust extra judicial killings. None of us are safe from the state if the poorest and most vulnerable amongst us are not safe.

If you're angry that people are protesting a criminal black guy getting slowly killed on video while citizens beg for his life, but not others...like making comparisons to that guy getting shot in the hallway of the hotel unjustly or here in Dallas where the police also asphyxiated a guy having psychiatric illness and then hid the video for three years... You should flip your thinking and ask why you didn't personally protest those other killings (I didn't. I thought they were terrible. And yet I did nothing. Why? because I'm apathetic and complacent because I'm comfortable and rationalize that it won't happen to me). If anything the black population is showing us the way

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The caller complained about people screaming at each other and said he couldn't go to sleep because of the noise. In a second call to 911, he alleges that the screaming had escalated into a physical fight.

"It could be physical," the caller told a 911 dispatcher. "I could say yeah if that makes anybody hurry on up. Get anybody here faster."

'Did you like all that helpful info we got from our complainant'
When Cooke and Ferragamo arrived at the apartment building, Ferragamo sounded annoyed because the caller didn't provide more details, according to the video footage.

"Did you like all that helpful info we got from our complainant?" Ferragamo is heard telling Cooke as they walk to Whitaker's apartment, according to the footage.

" 'I'm just gonna say yes to all the questions to get the officers here faster,' " Ferragamo says, mocking the caller.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What policy has you hide from the peephole so the homeowner doesn't know it's the cops at night???

Screenshot_20200808-174806.png

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Look at how much they edited out along with all their commentary.

Completely undermines how callous the police officers are about the whole thing Just casually letting the guy die there while his girlfriend screaming
I don't generally listen to commentaries as I don't really care what Lieutenant Fuckface has to say. But that footage isn't going to be getting that cop locked up.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

They knocked on the door and announced themselves as Phoenix Police. Officers did not have their guns drawn as the door opened. 40-year-old Ryan Whitaker opened the door, exiting the apartment and moving toward one of the officers, armed with a gun. The other officer fired his weapon, hitting the man. Whitaker died at the scene.