General PHX Police Murder Guy Playing Video Games

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The news reported that the 911 had taken two calls. Noise complaint followed by bullshit information to get the cops to hurry up. Caller is intentionally sarcastic and states he's just saying yes to get them to hurry up.

At first I considered might be some ambiguity passed on to the cops. Just part of the system.

Turns out, if you watch the conversations at the end of the video, the non shooting cop explains that 911 told him the caller stated they were just saying yes to get the cops to hurry up so he could get some sleep. So the cops knew it was a noise complaint.

It's pretty fucked up as the cops continue to tell the spouse they arrived for a domestic disturbance while also clearly stating they knew that wasn't the case later on.
Fucking disgusting, these motherfuckers should hang.... And cops wonder why people are baricading them in their departments and setting the building on fire. I'm telling you, if there aren't some drastic changes it's about to be open season on cops, and there will be a lot of dead cops.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fucking disgusting, these motherfuckers should hang.... And cops wonder why people are baricading them in their departments and setting the building on fire. In telling you, if there aren't some drastic changes it's about to be open season on cops, and there will be a lot of dead cops.

I've just made gif of the second officer shooting.

View: https://gfycat.com/friendlyblandgoldfinch

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
when this happens i always hope the victim was a major asshole
i get the impression the neighbor that called the cops thought he was
but u never know

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Shoot you in the back and then behave like a complete sociopath
The fact that they act like complete sociopaths afterwards is really not highlighted enough. It's so inhumane and disgusting I can barely believe it.

I'm amazed at the spouses calmness...maybe the fact that he's over there taking his last breaths 10 feet away hasn't hit her. But her ability to hold it together while asking to check on him his heartbreaking.

Treadstone06

I got 2 words for ya...
Apr 20, 2015
The news reported that the 911 had taken two calls. Noise complaint followed by bullshit information to get the cops to hurry up. Caller is intentionally sarcastic and states he's just saying yes to get them to hurry up.

At first I considered might be some ambiguity passed on to the cops. Just part of the system.

Turns out, if you watch the conversations at the end of the video, the non shooting cop explains that 911 told him the caller stated they were just saying yes to get the cops to hurry up so he could get some sleep. So the cops knew it was a noise complaint.

It's pretty fucked up as the cops continue to tell the spouse they arrived for a domestic disturbance while also clearly stating they knew that wasn't the case later on.
Haven't watched the video but i am curious. Is the cop at the end saying he knew it was bs the same cop that did the shooting?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The fact that they act like complete sociopaths afterwards is really not highlighted enough. It's so inhumane and disgusting I can barely believe it.

I'm amazed at the spouses calmness...maybe the fact that he's over there taking his last breaths 10 feet away hasn't hit her. But her ability to hold it together while asking to check on him his heartbreaking.
Fuck sake. I only watched the first bit. Cop knocks on door, shines light in his face then his partner blasts him. When she came out I shut it off.

That's a bad one. If I did the same I'm never seeing daylight again. They just got that dude for nothing

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

Yeah they act like a vase was broken or something. Not like they just ended an innocent life.
They'd do it again no doubt.

M

member 1013

Yea that behaviour isn’t something you can correct with training.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Me too. I wouldn't kill a guy and then be a dickhead to his spouse afterwards.
I wouldn't have a 911 dispatch tell me that the caller just made up the yes answers to get me there faster, then lie to the dead guys wife invoking the domestic disturbance I knew didn't exist, only to tell my cop buddy afterwards that I knew it was just a noise complaint.
You know exactly how you'd behave if you gunned someone down? Somehow I doubt that. It's also rich that you continually invoke the 911 call and knowing it was bogus as we both know it doesn't matter. In fact, if they treated the call like the nonsense it apparently was and we found out later this guy has beaten his girlfriend to death, would you excuse the cops saying "Well, they thought the call was bullshit."? or would you blame them for letting someone be murdered?

Again, no one said that.
When I suggested you were trying to get your pound of flesh out of the officer you replied that you were. Cops are a product of the system, not the other way around.