General PHX Police Murder Guy Playing Video Games

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
For what it's worth RaginCajun @RaginCajun a lot of big investigations aren't even going to be on reported crimes. It's another reason why taking the budget and dividing it by reported crimes doesn't paint an accurate picture.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You know exactly how you'd behave if you gunned someone down? Somehow I doubt that. It's also rich that you continually invoke the 911 call and knowing it was bogus as we both know it doesn't matter. In fact, if they treated the call like the nonsense it apparently was and we found out later this guy has beaten his girlfriend to death, would you excuse the cops saying "Well, they thought the call was bullshit."? or would you blame them for letting someone be murdered?

Here's an example of why you continue to argue into the wind and tire people out until they just stop engaging with you in circles.

I'm going to spell it out and then I'm going to quit for that very reason.

You tell me what I think about the 911 call. It's the exact opposite of what I'm posting and then tell me that I know it doesn't matter even though I say it matters. Putting words in my mouth and direct reply to the words that are opposite of what I just posted.

You then take that false foundation and Tell me what I would think and another case.

But you setup an out for yourself... You don't actually tell me what I think in the other case. You do it through implication of your questions. And when I respond to that implication throughout this thread, you have told me that you never said it...I'm to just ignore the implication of your questioning.

You love having people to engage you and I appreciate that you're someone that often has opinions on a variety of topics. Keeps it interesting. But this isn't actually debate. You're just doing gotchas at this point.

So I will be clear once again and then I'm done.

Yes the cops behaved inhumanely and their response is gross.

Yes the 911 call matters.

Cops should respond to different calls with different opening tactics. This is the case here as well.

No I wouldn't blame cops for operating on bad information. I didn't do that. I already tried to give them a pass. I did the opposite. Instead the cops failed to incorporate known facts until they killed a non criminal and invoked known false information to his spouse.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Here's an example of why you continue to argue into the wind and tire people out until they just stop engaging with you in circles.

I'm going to spell it out and then I'm going to quit for that very reason.

You tell me what I think about the 911 call. It's the exact opposite of what I'm posting and then tell me that I know it doesn't matter even though I say it matters. Putting words in my mouth and direct reply to the words that are opposite of what I just posted.

You then take that false foundation and Tell me what I would think and another case.

But you setup an out for yourself... You don't actually tell me what I think in the other case. You do it through implication of your questions. And when I respond to that implication throughout this thread, you have told me that you never said it...I'm to just ignore the implication of your questioning.

You love having people to engage you and I appreciate that you're someone that often has opinions on a variety of topics. Keeps it interesting. But this isn't actually debate. You're just doing gotchas at this point.

So I will be clear once again and then I'm done.

Yes the cops behaved inhumanely and their response is gross.

Yes the 911 call matters.

Cops should respond to different calls with different opening tactics. This is the case here as well.

No I wouldn't blame cops for operating on bad information. I didn't do that. I already tried to give them a pass. I did the opposite. Instead the cops failed to incorporate known facts until they killed a non criminal and invoked known false information to his spouse.
You're grossly misunderstood virutally everything I've said in this discussion.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Come on man, don't pull a Toelocku @Toelocku.
I can't so anything about someone feeling instead of thinking. I want real changes, I don't want lip service and "examples" made. The best part is law enforcement isn't even the best example of bloated, corrupt, inept structures leading to oppresion and death. They're just the most convenient.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Why the hell do they not announce themselves properly on arrival, why do they hide away from the peephole, fucking idiots, this killing was completely avoidable if they just let the guy know they were the police.

I can‘t watch the rest of that video after reading some of the comments in this thread, but those cops should be held accountable, they caused that man to die with their shitty tactics on arrival to a fucking noise violation.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I don't watch these snuff films

haven't even watched any of Saint George Floyd's martyr video yet
You are better off.

Floyd was a fucking idiot, throwing him self on the ground and claiming the officers did it at one point, try’s every trick in the book, it’s similar to the dreadlock retard in the video you posted with the Usain Bolt cop.

Cop still should have checked his pulse though, even if he was playing possum he was no threat, although the cop does mention him making him nervous with the way he can reach around his hip while in cuffs, he was searched at that point though. I really feel the cop was ego tripping at that stage , wasn’t bending to the crowd telling him what to do and had had enough of listening to Floyd crying wolf.

Fucked up situation but this is much worse, this guy didn’t even get a chance to surrender.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Riot.
Maybe ban guns.
Call for better training.

Jokes.

I don't know all the pieces that lead to cops and departments not being held accountable. sometimes cops are doing what you're trained and that's bad and sometimes they're not. But in the end there's no accountability. At the individual or the departmental level when bad things happen.

there's a bunch of rhetoric about unions and other things but I don't know the mechanics of it. Whatever the number of systemic issues are the main point is accountability as I've said since the beginning of this thread.

If rioters try to harm the businesses and homes of other citizens they will be shot, so how does that help?

Guns are used in self defense daily and are our only defense against the tyrannical state you seem to oppose.
Why would you want to ban a person's ability to defend themselves? Do you hate women and the elderly?

Maybe you should consider adult solutions rather than left wing idiocy?

Le Chat Noir
©

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
If rioters try to harm the businesses and homes of other citizens they will be shot, so how does that help?

Guns are used in self defense daily and are our only defense against the tyrannical state you seem to oppose.
Why would you want to ban a person's ability to defend themselves? Do you hate women and the elderly?

Maybe you should consider adult solutions rather than left wing idiocy?

Le Chat Noir
©
Oh shit.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
First off, this was terrible. I got sick watching it.

But I have a question, does anyone here actually answer their door with a gun in hand?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
First off, this was terrible. I got sick watching it.

But I have a question, does anyone here actually answer their door with a gun in hand?
I have when someone was banging on my door at 4 am.
If I looked out my peephole and someone was shining a light in it so I couldn't see I probably would too.....