Picture of my first dog!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
His name was Toby and he was a motherfucker! After terrorizing all of the people and all of the other dogs in the neighborhood, and clamping onto the mailman for the second time, we were finally forced to send him away to some farm outside of the city.

Anyhow, when I came across this pic tonight I noticed something I hadn't noticed before, there is no wheel well on that car!

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Does Toby look like he would bit you in the ass on your way out the door?

He kind of looks like my uncle in this pic.......

Uncle Bill owned Toby's sister Alice.........she wasn't as mean, but what she lacked in aggresiveness, Bill made up for!

While Toby was wound pretty tight, Pops preferred to keep himself somewhat sedated......

You know what you do with a couple of aggressive dobermans? You let them sleep with your 2 year-old (me), that's what you do.

Life after the city..........perhaps it was all by design, this dog might have heard that there was a nice farm outside of the city where he could run free and chase rodents if he just took a piece or two out of the mailman's buttocks!

That's all. Just a little tip of the hat to my first doggy...........an awful doggy at that. Yes, I know............there is no such thing, and it is us, just awful doggy owners. Well fuck you too!!

Nah, it's true. Our house in 1972 would not have been the environment for raising a such a dog. Thank Christ that pitbulls weren't so common back in those days!

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Nice pic's, i like the "sedated" one.................certainly a way to protect a 2 year old from home invaders!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Awesome pics. Loving your dad & uncles hair, dude. Were they in a band back in the day, or just stoners? :)

P

Punch

Doberman pincher. Pincher. Hell yes i think it would nip your ass. Friend of the family had one that did the same thing to me as a little kid until i gave him a sock for his efforts.

Cool looking dog bro.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
For closure, here are a couple of pics of the old man with his last dog who passed away on him last year. Believe it or not, he ended up becoming the best dog owner I've ever known in his old age. He would walk this fucking dog for 2 to 3 hours a day. There were three different parks or spots in Toronto where he would take her, a couple of them about a 20 minute drive just to get to, and he would just walk and hang out with her. Anyone who needed to meet with him for business or something had to come out to the park and join him on the walk, lol!

When I went home to visit about a year and a half ago we were heading downtown to do some cool shit and he said "hold on, just gonna pull in here and give the dog a quick walk," which entailed this long slow trip around a giant looping path.............then when we got back to the start he kept walking.........I asked him what he was doing, and he said "Two loops. Always, two loops!" The fuck? That quick walk took over two hours. When I was bitching about it to my uncles later on they all laughed and assured me it's happened to a lot of people.

He took this fucking dog everywhere! I felt bad for him when she passed.

She kept him healthy as well. These pics were from about 8 or 9 years ago when the dog was young, and the old man would have been about 60 or 61. He's aged since then.........and a seadooing accident really fucked him up pretty good!

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
We had a dog move to our place. He was abandoned by his previous owners. They moved and just left the poor guy. He was so skinny and full of ticks and shit. I have a 5 year old son who best freinded him. His name is Rocco and is part of our family now. My son Alex plays all over where we live and Rocco is always along side of him. His personality is weird. He's so timid still but is very protective of our yard and my son. Here he is.

P

Punch

This was my first dog, Precious. Waaaay too smart. Scary smart. The kind of smart that if you weren't careful with what you said she'd know what you were talking about every time.

Evil dog.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
sgotwalks @sgotwalks you always have the best pics man. Thanks for sharing.
My pleasure, and thanks for taking the time to appreciate. Truth of the matter is that an old Polaroid from the 70's no matter how stained, dirty and discoloured it is, is going to look great once you scan it and throw it up on a monitor. I'm just lucky that the folks took and kept a lot of pics amidst all of their dysfunction back in the day.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This was my first dog, Precious. Waaaay too smart. Scary smart. The kind of smart that if you weren't careful with what you said she'd know what you were talking about every time.

Evil dog.
Holy smokes........Precious must hear you coming home from two towns away. Dem ears!! Awesome dog.