General Pink April, fools!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I think cmnh is a fucken retard. Probably eats his own turds.

Other people's too.

I'm also 100 % confident he won't give 2 chocolate frosted fucks about me saying that. So when does an insult become one? Is it the application or the scorned feelings?
You should be pinked for talking up The Wire the way you do.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You should be pinked for talking up The Wire the way you do.
I didn't wanna spoil it for ya, but I agree

Some great characters, chemistry, and moments but some of it drags ass and blows nuts
I'm guessing you just started season 2?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I didn't wanna spoil it for ya, but I agree

Some great characters, chemistry, and moments but some of it drags ass and blows nuts
I'm guessing you just started season 2?

First season was strong but a little slow. Is what it is. But it's been a pretty steady decline since with some very notable exceptions, almost all of which involve Omar.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

First season was strong but a little slow. Is what it is. But it's been a pretty steady decline since with some very notable exceptions, almost all of which involve Omar.

I tapped out midway thru season 2.

It was an early example of TV maturing but its pretty poor.

Incomparable to the sopranos

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I tapped out midway thru season 2.

It was an early example of TV maturing but its pretty poor.

Incomparable to the sopranos
I fully agree. They have some great characters but the story is all over the place.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

If 4 is the politicians then I didn't enjoy

Docks and Politicians Seasons made me consider skipping forward thru certain plot lines

I was bingewatching though, so that can be different...and watched it maybe 10 years or so after it aired(might be off on # of years)
Some shows really did make you think a lot the 6 days between episodes(shows breaking bad were better if not binged(still epic and changed the genre), I am sure many other shows are the same)

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Half of The Wire is just about police officers not being able to keep a marriage together.
The Wire is a show that follows several people around in their more or less eventful but very different - yet still interwoven lives bound together by the city.

Sopranos is just a mafia drama.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
The Wire is a show that follows several people around in their more or less eventful but very different - yet still interwoven lives bound together by the city.
That'd be great if they didn't all, more or less, have the same lives.