General Pink April, fools!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Mentioning a stereotype accompanied by a legit news article is hardly a crime.
"Those naughty jews just love to live up to their stereotype" is perpetuating said stereotype, not merely mentioning it.

You can't be this retarded.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"Those naughty jews just love to live up to their stereotype" is perpetuating said stereotype, not merely mentioning it.

You can't be this retarded.
There are three main stereotypes for the Jewish folks.

1. They killed Jesus.
2. They dress like count dracula.
3. They are stingy.

The article is about them not receiving corona vaccine because they wouldn't pay up....

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fwiw I've actually heard it's the Japanese who are the stingiest. They hold off on paying business deals right until the very last moment where the other party is about to pull the plug so they can keep getting interest on the cash from the bank. That's what I heard anyway

M

member 3289

There are three main stereotypes for the Jewish folks.

1. They killed Jesus.
2. They dress like count dracula.
3. They are stingy.
And perpetuating 1 or 3 is probably finna get you pinked.

The article is about them not receiving corona vaccine because they wouldn't pay up....
The article also mentions that Israel had already purchased and paid (far above market value) for 10 million vaccines. They haven't yet paid for the 2.5 million vaccines they received after that.

Saying they're being cheap doesn't make sense when they've already paid 3-4x market value for 80% of their order.

It's a bizarre story that undoubtedly has an explanation that makes more sense than an inaccurate stereotype.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And perpetuating 1 or 3 is probably finna get you pinked.

The article also mentions that Israel had already purchased and paid (far above market value) for 10 million vaccines. They haven't yet paid for the 2.5 million vaccines they received after that.

Saying they're being cheap doesn't make sense when they've already paid 3-4x market value for 80% of their order.

It's a bizarre story that undoubtedly has an explanation that makes more sense than an inaccurate stereotype.
Well they should stop buying count dracula clothes and pay the bill!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Okay I'll stop teasing now. That Tottenham article is interesting btw, I diddnt know ajax had a similar thing going on.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Y'all motherfuckers need to chill out. I'm trying to watch star trek here.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And I've told you before, I would never make fun of the Jews. My grandfather passed away at Auschwitz...

.....he fell out his machine gun tower when he was drunk.

M

member 3289

@Lars can you talk to your boys about lowering my auto interest rate?

In exchange I offer one night of safe passage through Glasgow.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not for an Englishman. Fortunately @Lars is Canadian.
Not glasgow. But two of my friends on my squadron got lifetime bans from st Andrews golf course for stealing all the flags when they were drunk. No police involved, our commander talked them down as it would be bad media attention for all involved.

M

member 3289

Not glasgow. But two of my friends on my squadron got lifetime bans from st Andrews golf course for stealing all the flags when they were drunk. No police involved, our commander talked them down as it would be bad media attention for all involved.
Why are you pink?

Wait you can't answer.