General Pink April, fools!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Everything I have ever done that fired you up was a reverse troll Hug
Your an easy mark

LOL at talking shit about people's father figure...That is what true pussies do

PS I would wreck you...I have trained, you have not. You are uncoordinated, I am not.
I was just about to compliment you on not stooping.....

However, I will still say that you amaze me with your ability to 'reset'. You seem able to let things go easily and give people another chance.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was just about to compliment you on not stooping.....

However, I will still say that you amaze me at your ability to 'reset'. You seem able to let things go easily and give people another chance.
I only stoop for Hug...His commitment to E Beef trolling cracks me up

It is totally ridiculous haha

He really does get his jimmies rustled online

I treat almost everyone else with upmost respect, honor, and love.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
how's your broken toes, still broken and toes?

Raggy Dolls was some next level shit, they did an episode called "The War of the Wizards" and it was fucked up

I timestamped it at the interesting part

View: https://youtu.be/2e5ipqzN_FY?t=320
I should sue my parents for making me watch this crazy shit as a kid. I think I also had a Freddy Krueger mask before I was ten.

Ffs

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They got cool suits. Indont know what they are called but I could wear that outfit if it came with a tophat. I wouldn't do the curly sideburns though
I like the gettup. It's very fetching. I almost have my own bangs going now. I need a haircut.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Shinkicker @Shinkicker I would absolutely meet up with any of the trolls or Ctard haters in real life.

We would 100% get along in person and have a good time, I am a helluva nice guy with a contagious smile and sense of humor...this can get lost online obviously.

I would offer up the back apartment on my rental house and let them borrow one of my old trucks for transport.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I should sue my parents for making me watch this crazy shit as a kid. I think I also had a Freddy Krueger mask before I was ten.

Ffs
that episode is like Lord of the Rings crossed with the Exorcist

and do you remember Grotbags? traumatizing haha although these days that's just your typical liberal feminist

1022239_clsok_77a5f358864c66fb4ac110808d2be2e3.jpg

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Shinkicker @Shinkicker I would absolutely meet up with any of the trolls or Ctard haters in real life.

We would 100% get along in person and have a good time, I am a helluva nice guy with a contagious smile and sense of humor...this can get lost online obviously.

I would offer up the back apartment on my rental house and let them borrow one of my old trucks for transport.
I would stay in your apartment and drive your truck. And drink your wine. And partake in your devil's lettuce. Hell, I might even try some of your organic food.

Did you Can any stewed tomatoes last year?

T

The Big Guy

Then when they least expected it me and @cody would bury them alive under my tomatoe garden

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I would stay in your apartment and drive your truck. And drink your wine. And partake in your devil's lettuce. Hell, I might even try some of your organic food.

Tomatoes??

That reminds me. I have some juice

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Naw
We turned them into Gallons of salsa, Tomato sauces, Tomato Pastes, and Enchilada sauces(peppers added), Still have stewed tomatoes from '18 and '19.

So much good food.

M

member 1013

I'm serious. Nobody here cares. And that's sad.

All of the "community " here is gone. Nobody seems to have each other's back here anymore.

Just ebeefs and shit slinging remains strong.
I got your back you just watch my front

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
and no I wasn't watching Muffin outtakes, I just clicked a random video on YT :D

M

member 3289

What was that word you used the other day in regard to to the lizard climbing the shelves?

Aroboreum? I've just been sent a video of it and I want to come across as more knowledgeable than him
Arboreal

As in an arboreal animal.

Means tree-dwelling.