General PINK FEBRUARY HAS BEGUN!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They should let xerxes back. I bet he's really really mad. It would be nice to see him tell off the MoDs and get banned again, unfairly of course

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
these SN have gotten out of control..I can't even tell who's who anymore..

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Yea I was thinking the same. I may just revert those assholes back to thier old names
honestly it has made me not come around as much cuz I don't know who anybody is.. also ppl quote me and I'm clueless on how to take ppl when I'm not even sure who i'm talking to.. not being a Sally bell just keeping it real.

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
honestly it has made me not come around as much cuz I don't know who's anybody is.. also ppl quote me and i'm clueless on how to take ppl when i'm not even sure who i'm talking to.. not being a Sally bell just keeping it real.
I just ignore the whole block for same reasons. Can't tell who is who, so removes the novelty of that person.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I just ignore the whole block for same reasons. Can't tell who is who, so removes the novelty of that person.
I feel ya! I like a lot of those guys (I think? ) and just wish I was up on the names...I remember the good ol days when we all changed our avatars to legendary wrestlers.. just don't feel the same lol

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Alright doc, I lost a SN bet then some hmmm fellow hijacked Galt. I am a man of my word though, so for a month this’ll be it. Far be it from me to maliciously fuck around, don’t think Song is either.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i thought wild was answering himself. threw me for a loop.
He's been on dandelion wine, apparently.

ECC170 @ECC170 i won a bet vs Galt on Jones vs Gus. That charlatan mc gusto renamed him first. Then yesterday I got chance to rename him. Bones nose had already renamed himself wild so I took it upon myself to not only rename Galt but also me to create mad drama. Mainly because I'm a cunt and this sort of stuff is funny to me.

We came, we conquered, we were wild.

-Song4

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He's been on dandelion wine, apparently.

ECC170 @ECC170 i won a bet vs Galt on Jones vs Gus. That charlatan mc gusto renamed him first. Then yesterday I got chance to rename him. Bones nose had already renamed himself wild so I took it upon myself to not only rename Galt but also me to create mad drama. Mainly because I'm a cunt and this sort of stuff is funny to me.

We came, we conquered, we were wild.

-Song4
still don't know who you are:tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.