Lifestyle Pink July is coming to a close....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What did Throb get done for?
went off on me cause I didn't agree with his manlove of Jon Jones...got personal and kept getting personal after he got warned...wanted to fight me, take my woman and anything else he could think of, even buy me a ticket to come get thrown on my head...LOL

basically a meltdown or drunken episode

a little bit of fighter bashing also

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
*this thread is not available right now. It has been reserved for future use and will be activated at the appropriate time*

Thank you for your enquiry, your feedback ensures we hear at the song2 group continue to deliver exceptional quality on a constant basis.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
*this thread is not available right now. It has been reserved for future use and will be activated at the appropriate time*

Thank you for your enquiry, your feedback ensures we hear at the song2 group continue to deliver exceptional quality on a constant basis.
Wait... you’re song2? What the fuck. I was so confused.

went off on me cause I didn't agree with his manlove of Jon Jones...got personal and kept getting personal after he got warned...wanted to fight me, take my woman and anything else he could think of, even buy me a ticket to come get thrown on my head...LOL

basically a meltdown or drunken episode
He's a good egg..... Obviously a drunken meltdown.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He's a good egg..... Obviously a drunken meltdown.
I agree he is usually solid and we have good discussion...turned a bit psycho last day or 3
hey I got a question for you...which is the original throbbie Fart? is the one in this thread the original or what is what?

basically who is song 2?

I agree he is usually solid and we have good discussion...turned a bit psycho last day or 3
hey I got a question for you...which is the original throbbie Fart? is the one in this thread the original or what is what?
The one in this thread is song2 spelt robby.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The one in this thread is song2 spelt robby.
oh makes sense then...original Throb doesn't like me as much as Song2...amazing how some folks get triggered by discussing their "GOAT FIGHTERS"...Hugger and Throbbie turn/turned into children when you don't agree with their view of Jon Jones

Song2 and I always get along...doubt throb will ever be cordial again

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015

Boy. Respond.

oh makes sense then...original Throb doesn't like me as much as Song2...amazing how some folks get triggered by discussing their "GOAT FIGHTERS"...Hugger and Throbbie turn/turned into children when you don't agree with their view of Jon Jones

Song2 and I always get along...doubt throb will ever be cordial again
I don't understand getting emotional over fighters... I have enough issues of my own.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't understand getting emotional over fighters... I have enough issues of my own.
agreed, real life has enough shit drama going on...some folks are a bit unstable IMO and apparently only want to talk kindly with those who share identical opinions
P. S

Throb will have just been drunk.
ehhhh....not an excuse in my book...I post drunk often and I keep it respectful
Seems like nice guy most of the time but if you turn into a jackass on alcohol, the jackass is always right beneath the surface when sober.

at least I know the first 100tag means Song 2...thought he was flipping out on me and was hoping he was mentally OK

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
your always charming Kathryn

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thank you.

See, @Robby Hart CHARMING, BITCH.

(With love, only.)
Bitch you should be a snake charmer. Them cobras would never bite your patas. They would posture up, catch a whiff , and be like fuck that she don't wear socks they stink! No thanks..

Also

M

member 3289

9/20 posts invisible, plus we're still in June.

You might find this link useful: https://themmacommunity.com/members/3289/ignore

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Bitch you should be a snake charmer. Them cobras would never bite your patas. They would posture up, catch a whiff , and be like fuck that she don't wear socks they stink! No thanks..

Also

Mother fucker, I do wear socks.