General Pink June Bugs!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have a scorched earth option that will mark him as a spammer and delete everything related to his account but it would be a gross abuse of my options.
Ugh, way to be all level headed and fair.

M

member 1013

why was she banned?
I do not know

details are being kept top secret

but I would assume for constant and terrible shit posting, making up drama and fraudulent claims with and about members and following around her “bullies” incessantly.

M

member 3289

I do not know

details are being kept top secret

but I would assume for constant and terrible shit posting, making up drama and fraudulent claims with and about members and following around her “bullies” incessantly.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
One of the first things I sent her was "I can't believe you got banned to avoid changing your name, interesting tactics"

I'll miss the old girl. Well, I have her on ignore (I kept peeking in the thread u made) I know she has had a very rough go of things lately. Bit odd to ban her imo. She didn't know until I asked her why, she had stayed away from the forum a couple days because we were being a bunch of cunts to her.

I reckon she will go back to sherdog.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
One of the first things I sent her was "I can't believe you got banned to avoid changing your name, interesting tactics"

I'll miss the old girl. Well, I have her on ignore (I kept peeking in the thread u made) I know she has had a very rough go of things lately. Bit odd to ban her imo. She didn't know until I asked her why, she had stayed away from the forum a couple days because we were being a bunch of cunts to her.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

very strange banning if she wasn't even online?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
very strange banning if she wasn't even online?
When wild bollocked me and her the other day it wasn't the first time. I think the banning just fell on a random day after deliberation. I'm just guessing tho, afaik there was no big argument or incident.

I'm sure she will be fine.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is the kind of bullshit you have to deal with when I let lady hands make the pink thread.

I've fucken walked you through this so many times now