General Pink June Bugs!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
FINGERS @Fingers is like the Jeremy horn of pinkings. He's just getting in as many as he can before he is forced to retire.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you are right, so you can shut the fuck up about it already. I have said a few times that I would rather get a day long pinking that I asked for than to be pinked for three days for some stupid shit I said while I was drunk
You will only get a day. I am head of the Union here, if your pinking is unjust I will create a riot. Saying stupid stuff when drunk is a tradition here.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you are posting here and aren't drunk enough to deliver a promo like the ultimate warrior then you are not worthy of a pink name.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
You will only get a day. I am head of the Union here, if your pinking is unjust I will create a riot. Saying stupid stuff when drunk is a tradition here.
then why does it appear that fingers has already been pinked for longer than a day and you have done shit about it? I am sure he wasnt sober when he got it

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
then why does it appear that fingers has already been pinked for longer than a day and you have done shit about it? I am sure he wasnt sober when he got it
He's on a 12 pink winning streak. He has dedication to his craft.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Actually I think pink finger is in the Union.

Nothing I could do for him tho.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Actually I think pink finger is in the Union.

Nothing I could do for him tho.
do you remember hunter thompsons.45? He got run off the otherground for lying about fucking hot chicks while being an ugly fucker in a wheelchair whose legs were chewed off by his dog? He came here acting like he owned the place and everyone should know and respect him. He got pinked within an hour. Could only post once every hour. I wasnt a member yet

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
do you remember hunter thompsons.45? He got run off the otherground for lying about fucking hot chicks while being an ugly fucker in a wheelchair whose legs were chewed off by his dog? He came here acting like he owned the place and everyone should know and respect him. He got pinked within an hour. Could only post once every hour. I wasnt a member yet
Yes. I remember.

There's another guy who's name is eluding me but had a picture of a Caesar statue as his Avatar. Iirc he also made lots of claims of bedding women that turned out to be Hocus pocus.

M

member 3289

Yes. I remember.

There's another guy who's name is eluding me but had a picture of a Caesar statue as his Avatar. Iirc he also made lots of claims of bedding women that turned out to be Hocus pocus.
Caesar @Caesar

But he changed his name from something else. He was another one of those clowns whose OG/Sherdog shtick never worked here.