General Pink June Bugs!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Lol that's funny. In the beginning you could still post when pinked but only once per hour or something. Then someone exploited that using a VPN or something to constantly change their location and post more than once per hour.

So that was taken away. Then you were still allowed to post but all posts required mod approval before becoming visible. That didn't last long though, I'm guessing because of all the headache it created for mods. There is one funny story, though, of a guy who liked to write really long posts coming back from a pinking and complaining that a mod had just deleted one of his multi-paragraph essays (the post never saw the light of day lol). I laughed so fucking hard at that.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
OriginalTUFer that's the fucker.
he wasnt lying about fucking hot women, not on purpose at least. He made a thread about having had sex with a 9.5 and everyone gave him shit for not posting pictures. Then he posted one or a few pictures of her and it turned out to be some fat bitch. But I believe he genuinely believed she was attractive

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Yes. That was a lucky guess, I'm not gonna respect you for it, pure fluke.
That's actually a bad guess, fren.

I believe Islam's prophet has only been around about half that time, if I recall correctly.

Namaste

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Here is my message to all the pinked ones:

Don't forget you can still play Monster's if you want. If you have trouble posting picks just pm them to me.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Here is my message to all the pinked ones:

Don't forget you can still play Monster's if you want. If you have trouble posting picks just pm them to me.
Here is my message to the three little pinkies,