General Pink June Bugs!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

This is the pink thread for June 2020.

A little early but I wanted it done right. Please update the forum with anyone who is pinked between June 1 - June 30, or before.

Happy posting!

M

member 3289

There are few people really toeing the line right now. The summer heat is going to break them.
The summer solstice is June 21. The sun will be out for nearly 17 hours in the UK and Europe.

One of our many British/European lightweights is gonna have a pink breakdown.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Okay. I suspect you will grant him honorary marine status? He didn't serve or pass training, but he played call of duty twice so I guess he's one of you guys.
Sir, respectfully, you and I both know there is a large difference between the two. One is a group of stone faced, elite, hardcore killers, the other is a group of drunks. If he's preemptively pinking himself, due to alcohol, then isn't his drinking causing him to be pinked? Making it a legit pinking.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No. I was just informing you that this is the fake pink thread, for fake pinkies.
Nope. This is TMMACs official June pink thread endorsed by all the staff and respected members. We are also making an amendment to the TOS where excessive shit posting will be a linkable offence. You better smarten up buddy boy.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nope. This is TMMACs official June pink thread endorsed by all the staff and respected members. We are also making an amendment to the TOS where excessive shit posting will be a linkable offence. You better smarten up buddy boy.
Can you set him to be pink as soon at it turns June 1, going off of GMT? Maybe for 90 days? It'll be a new world record he can hold, beating his previous record.

I think this would do wonders for his self esteem, and give the community something to rally behind. 90 days would be no easy task, but I think he could do it.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Can you set him to be pink as soon at it turns June 1, going off of GMT? Maybe for 90 days? It'll be a new world record he can hold, beating his previous record.
This is on our white board at TMMAC HQ. I know you appreciate transparency so I'll tell you that his long term pinks aren't all about punishing him, they're about rewarding everyone else who's had to put up with his horse shit.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is on our white board at TMMAC HQ. I know you appreciate transparency so I'll tell you that his long term pinks aren't all about punishing him, they're about rewarding everyone else who's had to put up with his horse shit.
I think transparency is important for all the world's governments, including TMMAC's. I'm glad to see this transparency after the "great transparency incident".

A 90 day pinking would be an amazing accomplishment for him as well. Really boost his morale.