General Pink June Bugs!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
If he doxxed his email, you don't think he can find a way to contact him?
AFAIK there are also WhatsApp groups, phone numbers n stuff around.
does nuthugger sound to you as if mieshas has apologized to him? He still doesnt want him to post for at least the end of this month

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I was asked if I wanted him banned. I haven't answered yet but my answer will be no. I'm not a vengeful person. But yeah, he's earned at least 30 full days.
I have nothing against the guy except for what he did to you. Song tells me he has him on ignore for some reason. He is not one of those who should get banned, you are making the right decision, imo. But still, its your decision, he has done something to you that you can justifiably end his stay here

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Does anyone know why Eric Trump @Confused Confucius is pinked?

I hate giving him the attention if it's another fake pinking but he actually earned his last one
He was a menace to society earlier today. I think he said he's been drinking more lately, that seems to get the Euro "unwanted things people are done using and want to get rid of but don't want to sell or give away" pinked fairly regularly.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Eric Trump @Confused Confucius

1) not for people with high cholesterol levels
2) you hear only guitar, it gets boring pretty fast
3) boring
4) almost drown, pass
5) dont get it, everyone can do this
6) prosciutto, agreed
7) We dont have an ocean, I dont know what invigorating means
8) probably true, have no reference
9) this is some gay shit
10) this is some french gay shit
11) I wouldnt even dream of watching that crap

Edit: please refrain from homophobic comments and constant shit talking - L

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I fear that me telling him Djokovic had the bug sent him on a spiral of Carnage. These tennis fanatics are nothing but trouble.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
He doxxed me because he is the type of person who resorts to low shit when he gets exposed for shit like he did that day. I am sure that if I told the mods that I wanted him gone forever, he would be gone forever. Because that was some scumbag shit.

I haven't requested that. But he was pinked on June 1 and has earned every single one of the days he was pinked for. He has only served 24 days. So he's got 6 more days left.

So I know you meant well, but I honestly don't care that you would do the same for me. If I doxxed someone like he did then I would earn the full punishment.
Under those circumstances he definitely deserved his pinking.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He doxxed me because he is the type of person who resorts to low shit when he gets exposed for shit like he did that day. I am sure that if I told the mods that I wanted him gone forever, he would be gone forever. Because that was some scumbag shit.

I haven't requested that. But he was pinked on June 1 and has earned every single one of the days he was pinked for. He has only served 24 days. So he's got 6 more days left.

So I know you meant well, but I honestly don't care that you would do the same for me. If I doxxed someone like he did then I would earn the full punishment.
i miss everything around here . i had no idea that any of this went on