General Pink March begins....Whos gonna be first?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I can't ban people but he got 99 years. Just deleted his last 200 posts as well
I have no clue who that is and had no clue that they posted so much which means that I fully support this action as it's likely that they've acted like a tool a lot in the past.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I have no clue who that is and had no clue that they posted so much which means that I fully support this action as it's likely that they've acted like a tool a lot in the past.
Nah the posts were recent, while you prolly slept like a baby he spammed all threads he could find with some Slovakian copy n' paste and posted some racist stuff too.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Nah the posts were recent, while you prolly slept like a baby he spammed all threads he could find with some Slovakian copy n' paste and posted some racist stuff too.
Oh.. it was that cunt.

Yeah... Been ignored for ages.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If the mods are looking at this I’d be happy to serve the rest of his sentence. If that’s all good.

Mighty nice of you but few times have I seen so many opposing voices come together to demand the same outcome. His pink needs to be finished.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can't ban people but he got 99 years. Just deleted his last 200 posts as well
I tried my best to solve it beforehand, I had to piss at 4am this morning and I noticed he was still running riot, no place for the racism comment ever. Fucken dummy has seen like 2 black people irl ever.

But yea I warned him for hours before he said that shit, I could tell he was fucked.

There is a conundrum tho. He used to have a habit of asking to be pinked before he drank heavy and myself and some others here used to give him a whole lot of shit for fake pinking. That's obviously no excuse for his actions but it probably explains a bit as to why he used to do it so often if that's how he goes off the rail.

Oops

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And one other thing to note, and this doesn't count as me advocating for him in any way, but the lady he used the racial slur towards is the bald headed white lady from the last series of the walking dead.

sm.jpg

Which makes even less sense but alas.

M

member 3289

And one other thing to note, and this doesn't count as me advocating for him in any way, but the lady he used the racial slur towards is the bald headed white lady from the last series of the walking dead.

View attachment 30359

Which makes even less sense but alas.
Did he utter an anti-Scottish epithet?

That motherfucker...

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I was going to request a TMMAC translator. Like an add-on to the site.

That way I could know what the Slovak was saying. And if it worked for Brit slang that would be even better.