General PINK PANTHER FEBRUARY IS LIVE!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He's wholly misunderstood, he and I were best pals within his first few posts. Maybe it's a Brit thing, he and I should despise each other being our football teams are sworn enemies.
What's his original screen name? Still not sure who we're talking about.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
He's wholly misunderstood, he and I were best pals within his first few posts. Maybe it's a Brit thing, he and I should despise each other being our football teams are sworn enemies.
I don't think him being your friend counts in his favour to most people here, cunts that they are :D

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
What's his original screen name? Still not sure who we're talking about.
fingers was his first screen name. He seems to rub people up the wrong way, but he's a proper treasure when you work him out.
I know we can't all get along, but we all have something in common which brought us here in the first place. It's nice if we can make friends...especially with what's going on now.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
fingers was his first screen name. He seems to rub people up the wrong way, but he's a proper treasure when you work him out.
I know we can't all get along, but we all have something in common which brought us here in the first place. It's nice if we can make friends...especially with what's going on now.
Gotcha. Just checked my list and he is not on ignore. The smart tr olls don't bother me. It's fun to watch them outsmart people. The dumb people annoy me because, I mean how can you communicate with an idiot?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Gotcha. Just checked my list and he is not on ignore. The smart cutie pies don't bother me. It's fun to watch them outsmart people. The dumb people annoy me because, I mean how can you communicate with an idiot?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Gotcha. Just checked my list and he is not on ignore. The smart tr olls don't bother me. It's fun to watch them outsmart people. The dumb people annoy me because, I mean how can you communicate with an idiot?
I have no list. Probably why I get into scrapes every now and again. Don't put me on your list ever! The world will finally implode.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have no list. Probably why I get into scrapes every now and again. Don't put me on your list ever! The world will finally implode.
I never will. Forum vets like you and Disciplined Galt @Disciplined Galt, for example, are exempt no matter how much drunk posting you do. It's just the new retards who think they're being edgy without establishing a rapport who get ignored.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I never will. Forum vets like you and Disciplined Galt @Disciplined Galt, for example, are exempt no matter how much drunk posting you do. It's just the new retards who think they're being edgy without establishing a rapport who get ignored.
The last newcomer who didn't settle in rage quit PDQ, I think we're safe for the time being.
HappyI'm exempt from you due to my tenure ;)

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
splints clearly holds me in higher regard than most. And on stricter rules.

I must have to act accordingly.

which I’m sure I will.