General PINK PANTHER FEBRUARY IS LIVE!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It is weird that there are only what? 6% of regular posters who are Jewish yet this topic is about 37% of posts

T

The Big Guy

It is weird that there are only what? 6% of regular posters who are Jewish yet this topic is about 37% of posts
They are the chosen ones. We are supposed to be their slaves when moses or whoever comes back.

It's a hot topic apparently

M

member 1013

It crops up a lot. That's for sure
Back when the forum started there were more Jewish posters. Most of us tried to stay away from all the israel threads because it’s really a SNAFU most of us try to avoid. I posted in one back in 2015 and became TMMAC’s unofficial Jewish emissary. Since then I haven’t been able to shit post in peace.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Back when the forum started there were more Jewish posters. Most of us tried to stay away from all the israel threads because it’s really a SNAFU most of us try to avoid. I posted in one back in 2015 and became TMMAC’s unofficial Jewish emissary. Since then I haven’t been able to shit post in peace.
I think we are dealing with multiple cases of stolen jewish valor here

All part of an elaborate plot to extract the highest quality shawarma from the system

Pretty sure this forum is actually 100% latin