General PINK PANTHER FEBRUARY IS LIVE!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

conor mcgregor nut hugger

Lizards are awesome
Oct 24, 2015
On February 1, I really tried to get pinked in order to commemorate Pink February. I specifically remember starting arguments with Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 and The Pendulum @The Pendulum and calling them pussies/cunts/bitches. After the success of Pink Fevruary last year, I went hard in the paint trying to make February 2021 as good.

Unfortunately it didn't work. I didn't even get as much as a warning :(

The good news is that The Pendulum @The Pendulum and his rampant anti-Semitism have saved Pink February.

So thank you, The Pendulum @The Pendulum, you jew-hating pussy cunt bitch.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, PROFESSIONAL 🐊
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
On February 1, I really tried to get pinked in order to commemorate Pink February. I specifically remember starting arguments with Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 and The Pendulum @The Pendulum and calling them pussies/cunts/bitches. After the success of Pink Fevruary last year, I went hard in the paint trying to make February 2021 as good.

Unfortunately it didn't work. I didn't even get as much as a warning :(

The good news is that The Pendulum @The Pendulum and his rampant anti-Semitism have saved Pink February.

So thank you, The Pendulum @The Pendulum, you jew-hating pussy cunt bitch.

kaladin stormblessed

life is a gift
Apr 24, 2017
Is there more to this?

At worst he is calling zionists gay. Or am I missing something?
Was that the cause of pinking?

Isnt crowder a former TYT employee turned grifter? If so, im pretty sure he is openly gay, so toelock was just stating a fact...

EDIT: nm. Wikipedia says he has a wife

EDIT 2: David Rubin was the guy i was thinking of

Last edited: