General PINK PANTHER FEBRUARY IS LIVE!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Nothing will ever compare to February 2020. The pandemic hadn't hit yet. Peoole were live and carefree. The month ended with something like 14 different pinkings.

But February 2021 has been good. The pink gods are pleased.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nothing will ever compare to February 2020. The pandemic hadn't hit yet. Peoole were live and carefree. The month ended with something like 14 different pinkings.

But February 2021 has been good. The pink gods are pleased.
Oh it had hit. Bars and restaurants in Belgium closed and all that was left in Oostende was me. It was like 28 days later but the supermarkets were open. Nobody wore masks yet tho. It was supposed to be for three weeks and at worst until the start of April until everything opened again...

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
What did that clown do?
He and Fingers are enemies. Fingers was accusing him of falsely jumping the vaccine queue ahead of the elderly and vulnerable, TOD responded by accusing Fingers of banging his kids.

Edit: TOD messaged me to say he didn't say that and wasn't implying it. I was asleep when this all went down, so I'm only going by what has been said.

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He and Fingers are enemies. Fingers was accusing him of falsely jumping the vaccine queue ahead of the elderly and vulnerable, TOD responded by accusing Fingers of banging his kids.

I'm not sure that's true.
FINGERS @Fingers inferred ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude was implying that he should go bang his kids (go play with him) and made a post that this is true but I can't find any evidence of it.

Instead it appears to be a reference to the fact that FINGERS @Fingers son passed away, which I wasn't aware of until going through the reports explaining it. Which is also pretty fucked up to go after, even if FINGERS @Fingers is distasteful in mocking ptsd and implying he hopes ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude will suicide (wtf both of you fucks!)

T

The Big Guy

Is he atleast doing 30 days? The entire community came together last night in unity against his disgusting behavior. I even had civil conversations with freeloading rusty and fingers.

Everyone came together once thatfuckingtroll started accusing people of insane shit. It was tremendous

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Is he atleast doing 30 days? The entire community came together last night in unity against his disgusting behavior. I even had civil conversations with freeloading rusty and fingers.

Everyone came together once thatfuckingtroll started accusing people of insane shit. It was tremendous

People think we are heavy handed when we start cracking down on the feuds. Every few months we get this where a couple of people just really have it out for each other. It goes thread to thread and it's probably just about as toxic as anything because it's always a game of one upmanship and it's never really about the immediate thread but a continuation of the long-running feud. We should have probably cracked down on this back and forth a long time ago but it's a tough balance on mild infractions until it's finally a major one.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

I didn't pink him, I was asleep. I've edited my post; TOD says he didn't say that. I've also let lots of comments by Fingers slide

T

The Big Guy

People think we are heavy handed when we start cracking down on the feuds. Every few months we get this where a couple of people just really have it out for each other. It goes thread to thread and it's probably just about as toxic as anything because it's always a game of one upmanship and it's never really about the immediate thread but a continuation of the long-running feud. We should have probably cracked down on this back and forth a long time ago but it's a tough balance on mild infractions until it's finally a major one.
I can understand that. I think for the most part you guys do a good job

T

The Big Guy

I didn't pink him, I was asleep. I've edited my post; TOD says he didn't say that. I've also let lots of comments by Fingers slide
Hes a liar and hes accused more than one person of shit like that. I think hes projecting his twisted fantasies

Things will be nice around here for a few days

M

member 1013

I'm not sure that's true.
FINGERS @Fingers inferred ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude was implying that he should go bang his kids (go play with him) and made a post that this is true but I can't find any evidence of it.

Instead it appears to be a reference to the fact that FINGERS @Fingers son passed away, which I wasn't aware of until going through the reports explaining it. Which is also pretty fucked up to go after, even if FINGERS @Fingers is distasteful in mocking ptsd and implying he hopes ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude will suicide (wtf both of you fucks!)
They’re both jackasses

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
They’re both jackasses
Broken window theory. Unfortunately we're either Nazi mods or we run the risk of minor things becoming major things and being forced to act And somebody always feels slighted because we finally acted on the major thing when the feud is really about dozens of minor ones.

The rest of us normies all agree that making fun of PTSD and suicide or dead kids is all pretty screwed up. None of it has a place here And this is the ebb and flow of the forum. We try to be hands off until we have to and now we have to for a little while.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I still love them bof doe

i love all you degenerate fucks
You changed your name again? Is the 30 days wait not a thing anymore?

Or did you lose a bet? And if so, why didn't they name you Trustin Judeau or even Trustin Jewdeau with his grin as avatar?
Sloppy work.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Broken window theory. Unfortunately we're either Nazi mods or we run the risk of minor things becoming major things and being forced to act And somebody always feels slighted because we finally acted on the major thing when the feud is really about dozens of minor ones.

The rest of us normies all agree that making fun of PTSD and suicide or dead kids is all pretty screwed up. None of it has a place here And this is the ebb and flow of the forum. We try to be hands off until we have to and now we have to for a little while.
Wait did you just make a reference to the you know what???

#cancelsplinty