General PINK PANTHER FEBRUARY IS LIVE!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

You changed your name again? Is the 30 days wait not a thing anymore?

Or did you lose a bet? And if so, why didn't they name you Trustin Judeau or even Trustin Jewdeau with his grin as avatar?
Sloppy work.
I did lose a bet and the 30 day period of a also gone

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Or did you lose a bet? And if so, why didn't they name you Trustin Judeau or even Trustin Jewdeau with his grin as avatar?
Sloppy work.
And right on cue

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'm not sure that's true.
FINGERS @Fingers inferred ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude was implying that he should go bang his kids (go play with him) and made a post that this is true but I can't find any evidence of it.

Instead it appears to be a reference to the fact that FINGERS @Fingers son passed away, which I wasn't aware of until going through the reports explaining it. Which is also pretty fucked up to go after, even if FINGERS @Fingers is distasteful in mocking ptsd and implying he hopes ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude will suicide (wtf both of you fucks!)

I'm afraid that was the insinuation he was making he has history of it as Leigh knows. He also edited a lot of posts last night too. He was quite manic.

We lost a daughter not a son but that wasn't what he was implying.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Sloppy work.

For reasons to protect long-standing members previous screen names from being poached and messing with the database, we currently manually approve screen name changes until we've cycled the old ones enough. Then the computer will block using other people's screen names. When I change the software the history of name changes had to be removed so the computer can't know your old name and people like SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 didn't change their name back to their original name even though I gave them weeks to do so for this expressed reason

@lars continues to change his name rapidly because Leigh @Leigh is actually a really nice guy and the laziest mod the internet has ever seen and will approve anything.

That isn't true Leigh @Leigh is the hardest working mod I've ever seen on any website

M

member 1013

Broken window theory. Unfortunately we're either Nazi mods or we run the risk of minor things becoming major things and being forced to act And somebody always feels slighted because we finally acted on the major thing when the feud is really about dozens of minor ones.

The rest of us normies all agree that making fun of PTSD and suicide or dead kids is all pretty screwed up. None of it has a place here And this is the ebb and flow of the forum. We try to be hands off until we have to and now we have to for a little while.
kneeblock @kneeblock told me that broken window theory is a ruse used by police to oppress

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm afraid that was the insinuation he was making he has history of it as Leigh knows. He also edited a lot of posts last night too. He was quite manic.

We lost a daughter not a son but that wasn't what he was implying.

Look here's the deal. You start a lot of crap with him. You did it in that thread too. It is impossible for us to follow along with every one of your arguments. It's my numbing for the rest of the forum to read.

I don't keep up and track your personal life unless the details come across a threat I'm already posting in And even then I don't try to lock them in.

The guy is pink for an extended period for the reasons I posted above. Quit making our job hard. You have a piece in this too.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Look here's the deal. You start a lot of crap with him. You did it in that thread too. It is impossible for us to follow along with every one of your arguments. It's my numbing for the rest of the forum to read.

I don't keep up and track your personal life unless the details come across a threat I'm already posting in And even then I don't try to lock them in.

The guy is pink for an extended period for the reasons I posted above. Quit making our job hard. You have a piece in this too.
I wasn't giving you a breakdown of my personal life just correcting what you wrote.

Point taken though.

M

member 1013

For reasons to protect long-standing members previous screen names from being poached and messing with the database, we currently manually approve screen name changes until we've cycled the old ones enough. Then the computer will block using other people's screen names. When I change the software the history of name changes had to be removed so the computer can't know your old name and people like SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 didn't change their name back to their original name even though I gave them weeks to do so for this expressed reason

@lars continues to change his name rapidly because Leigh @Leigh is actually a really nice guy and the laziest mod the internet has ever seen and will approve anything.

That isn't true Leigh @Leigh is the hardest working mod I've ever seen on any website
Leigh @Leigh is also not really nice, he is a classic cyber bully

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Change the sn feature back to normal. You ruined my game.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hard to deny a pattern on behaviour.
To be fair elf man was asleep. I know that he knows, that I know, that he knows all about the history here. I also know he knows that I know that he issued an ultimatum to pink on sight regarding this very specific topic when it was happening in the past.

Now you know, we all know.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
She says that TOD is an alt account, and that she only figured it out yesterday. I think she's mistaken, but I'd like to see her math that leads her to this conclusion.

Something happened last night the put that thought through my head but to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself.

And I forgot what it was.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Something happened last night the put that thought through my head but to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself.

And I forgot what it was.

Watch the TV show wayne, it's on Amazon prime.