General PINK PANTHER FEBRUARY IS LIVE!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^^

Looks like we found his other alt guys.

I was always suspicious.
And what do you know, motherfucker is dressed like count dracula with dreadlocks for sideburns.

You can't make this shit up.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
kneeblock @kneeblock told me that broken window theory is a ruse used by police to oppress
Nah, I'd never say that. It's a tool used to orient policing toward cosmetic respectability enforcement in order to enable things like rent intensification, mass incarceration and corporate subsidies rather than having any real utility to communities. It's a very poor analogy to forum moderation unless the purpose was to not scare off advertisers, but we don't have those here really.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nah, I'd never say that. It's a tool used to orient policing toward cosmetic respectability enforcement in order to enable things like rent intensification, mass incarceration and corporate subsidies rather than having any real utility to communities. It's a very poor analogy to forum moderation unless the purpose was to not scare off advertisers, but we don't have those here really.
Then why does splinty always accuse me of having this effect?

M

member 1013

You are out of control!!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Habitual brick throwers break windows.
I once saw my cousin try to throw a brick over a high wooden fence. It hit the top and bounced back and got him in the face. It was very funny.

Hahaha motherfucker got himself.

Dang it's strange how the brain works. This post just made me think of something I had forgot about for 25 years.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I want to tease Him about it now but he has one of those stupid joint accounts on Facebook

I imagine it would be his woman that reads the message not him

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
She says that TOD is an alt account, and that she only figured it out yesterday. I think she's mistaken, but I'd like to see her math that leads her to this conclusion.
Math didn't clue me in but it just might help me prove it. Give me time.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And if you try to touch my crocodile he will eat you regardless of gender.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
He and Fingers are enemies. Fingers was accusing him of falsely jumping the vaccine queue ahead of the elderly and vulnerable, TOD responded by accusing Fingers of banging his kids.

Edit: TOD messaged me to say he didn't say that and wasn't implying it. I was asleep when this all went down, so I'm only going by what has been said.
Lol. "Enemies" lol

Not saying youre wrong. But its kinda funny, no?