General PINK PANTHER FEBRUARY IS LIVE!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

On February 1, I really tried to get pinked in order to commemorate Pink February. I specifically remember starting arguments with Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 and The Pendulum @The Pendulum and calling them pussies/cunts/bitches. After the success of Pink Fevruary last year, I went hard in the paint trying to make February 2021 as good.

Unfortunately it didn't work. I didn't even get as much as a warning :(

The good news is that The Pendulum @The Pendulum and his rampant anti-Semitism have saved Pink February.

So thank you, The Pendulum @The Pendulum, you jew-hating pussy cunt bitch.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
On February 1, I really tried to get pinked in order to commemorate Pink February. I specifically remember starting arguments with Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 and The Pendulum @The Pendulum and calling them pussies/cunts/bitches. After the success of Pink Fevruary last year, I went hard in the paint trying to make February 2021 as good.

Unfortunately it didn't work. I didn't even get as much as a warning :(

The good news is that The Pendulum @The Pendulum and his rampant anti-Semitism have saved Pink February.

So thank you, The Pendulum @The Pendulum, you jew-hating pussy cunt bitch.

M

member 3289

Even though she finds The Pendulum @The Pendulum's constant and relentless anti-Semitism deplorable, NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern will always stand in solidarity with her fellow Kiwis:

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Is there more to this?

At worst he is calling zionists gay. Or am I missing something?
Was that the cause of pinking?

Isnt crowder a former TYT employee turned grifter? If so, im pretty sure he is openly gay, so toelock was just stating a fact...

EDIT: nm. Wikipedia says he has a wife

EDIT 2: David Rubin was the guy i was thinking of

Last edited: