General Pizza Hit swastica outrage

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
So you're in the (snow flakey) half that gets offended by "political" jokes? lol.
Calm down bro.

Sometimes things don’t mix. That’s what he’s saying, out of nowhere this comedian developed a political soapbox and started to cry upon it when it had not been part of their prior persona.

Suddenly getting “woke” and “teaching your audience” is degrading and disrespectful.

That’s what he’s referring to.

M

member 3289

If Aziz Ansari was a turban-wearing Sikh, he would have a ministerial job in the Trudeau government

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Calm down bro.

Sometimes things don’t mix. That’s what he’s saying, out of nowhere this comedian developed a political soapbox and started to cry upon it when it had not been part of their prior persona.

Suddenly getting “woke” and “teaching your audience” is degrading and disrespectful.

That’s what he’s referring to.
I am quite calm thank you very much.

And politics and comedy have literally been mixing for centuries. It isn't something that suddenly happened or "getting woke" as you put it.
So how someone can say "I get offended by political humor" - makes no sense.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07w9K2XR3f0

Last edited:

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I am quite calm thank you very much.

And politics and comedy have literally been mixing for centuries. It isn't something that suddenly happened or "getting woke" as you put it.
So how someone can say "I get offended by political humor" - makes no sense.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07w9K2XR3f0
He actually referenced Carlin and how he didn’t like his later years when he mixed politics and comedy.

The main point was when it comes out of nowhere. Some comedians you expect it but when someone who’s never been political releases a special where they are trying to push their new found agenda down your throat (ie jefferies), it’s unexpected and off putting.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
that was a good special. hope master of none has a season 3 him getting #metoo'd delayed it.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Did he mention his rapiness?
he didn't rape anybody that was a completely false and fabricated accusation he was metoo'd on a witch hunt but he does mention it and some hilarious jokes came from that he also mentioned him mentioning r.kelly in his other special and how bad that aged.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
he didn't rape anybody that was a completely false and fabricated accusation he was metoo'd on a witch hunt but he does mention it and some hilarious jokes came from that he also mentioned him mentioning r.kelly in his other special and how bad that aged.
Yep.

He's an awkward, bad date, that was looking to hook up and she wasn't but she also didn't completely shut him down. So it became her hesitance and his awkward horny aggression.

I went on a date with Aziz Ansari. It turned into the worst night of my life

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Ah politics and comedy. You all arguing about politics is just So freaking hilarious.

Point proven.