PlayStation Now Games

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Anyone with PlayStation Now?

Any recommendations?

I got it because I love Twisted Metal, Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter games. Civilization.

Other than those, what games do you recommend from their library?

PlayStation Now | Games

*Edit.

I dont play all that many games.
UFC, COD, GTA so I am open to many suggestions.

Last edited:

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I'll take a look tomorrow when I have some time and make a list
Quick look I'd say any uncharted or arkham game

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I love Uncharted. I only played Arkham Asylum I think at a friend's house. I remember the movement and fighting being a little awkward. Imo Uncharted was better quality as far the controls, but I'm picky about that stuff.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I love Uncharted. I only played Arkham Asylum I think at a friend's house. I remember the movement and fighting being a little awkward. Imo Uncharted was better quality as far the controls, but I'm picky about that stuff.
Very different games
Arkham is more based on the God of war model, uncharted is more tomb raider style

So I took a look and there is so much man
All uncharted
All arkham
1st and 2nd bioshock
1st and 2nd borderlands (Espcially #2)
Dark souls 2
Both dead island games (I really enjoyed riptide)
Devil may cry collection and #4
Fallout 3
Any of the God of war games
Injustice is good if you like fighting games
Red dead
I'd play some of the resident evil games but they aren't for everybody
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution
Silent hill collection
The last of us is one of the best games ever made
Walking dead games are fun if you like choose your own adventure
Tales of borderlands is really good too but again is choose your own adventure
The wolf among us

That's what I saw on a quick look through
Probably alot more quality games in there too, this list is just what I've played

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Very different games
Arkham is more based on the God of war model, uncharted is more tomb raider style

Devil may cry collection and #4
There is a level of DMC #4 I am still to complete, I tried and failed for over 6 months on and off, I got past it by looking at the exact way to do it on the web. Damn that game had some weird moments.

DMC3 still one of the best games I have ever played, loved it.

Killzone is epic
Resident Evil 4

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
There is a level of DMC #4 I am still to complete, I tried and failed for over 6 months on and off, I got past it by looking at the exact way to do it on the web. Damn that game had some weird moments.

DMC3 still one of the best games I have ever played, loved it.

Killzone is epic
Resident Evil 4
Devil may cry and dark souls are crazy hard

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I don't remember dmc2 being hard, it might have been, but I remember it being incredibly boring compared to 1,3 and 4.

You played the new one? Think it was actually called DMC...
You might be right about #2 not being that great, memory isn't what it once was lol
I just remember enjoying a bunch of the dmc games

No I didn't play the new one, I'm crazy addicted to destiny and haven't even finished fallout 4 yet lol

I start playing something else and when I can't dance or teabag somebody after killing them, I just turn it off and pop destiny back in :)

PrideNeverDie

Posting Machine
Feb 6, 2016
ive been trying to get back into playing the playstation , havent really had an interest since my son was born ( 16 months now ) but i know if i found a good game i could get sucked back in . last game i really loved was The Last Of Us so if anyone has a recommendation for something with a really good story i would really appreciate it

ive played the uncharted games , killzone , all resident evils ( not the recent one .. looks a bit shit )

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
ive been trying to get back into playing the playstation , havent really had an interest since my son was born ( 16 months now ) but i know if i found a good game i could get sucked back in . last game i really loved was The Last Of Us so if anyone has a recommendation for something with a really good story i would really appreciate it

ive played the uncharted games , killzone , all resident evils ( not the recent one .. looks a bit shit )
One word.

GTAV.

You're welcome.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
So I'm still looking for a game that comes close to Socom 2 Online....prefer 3rd person shooters.

Also NHL 17, I'll whoop dat ass.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Also NHL 17, I'll whoop dat ass.
I didnt see the NHL games on Now.

My nephew plays, I am going to grab NHL 18 when its out to play him online at a distance but I wanted to get used to 16 or 17 first so he didnt school me out of the gate.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Think PC is where you wanna be. I see twitch videos of very socom like games.
Any recommendations? Been looking hard for years and nothing has come close to Socom 2's online game play.

Use to snipe Yves Edwards candy ass back in Enowapi as a Buttahstyx

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Is it just me or is 'next gen' gaming seriously lacking in a boxing game?

I loved the Fight Night games when you could control your boxer with the stick and punch with the buttons.

We need a boxing game for ps4 yeah?