General Please! Think of the shredded cheese and discuss various pickup trucks!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Doesn't bother me none. Truck's all get laughably bad mileage, some just show better on a window sticker than others. Personally, when a truck owner complains to me about mileage I tell them, "Then you probably shouldn't drive a truck."
yep
I forgot about mileage awhile ago
City stop and go to the job, then steep hills winding roads on the job, truck always has a near max load in it...I just watch the gauge because it goes fast

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Doesn't bother me none. Truck's all get laughably bad mileage, some just show better on a window sticker than others. Personally, when a truck owner complains to me about mileage I tell them, "Then you probably shouldn't drive a truck."
I'm part of the fastest growing segment....the "lay flat seat" portion of the population.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm part of the fastest growing segment....the "lay flat seat" portion of the population.

Fuck, man. I had heard covid was putting some hospitals in the red, but I didn't realize you were living in your truck. Should we start a go fund me for you?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fuck, man. I had heard covid was putting some hospitals in the red, but I didn't realize you were living in your truck. Should we start a go fund me for you?
Are you jealous that Ford has no less than thirteen different grilles for the F series this go around?
I imagine that keeps you up at night.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Put a steering wheel in the roof of that truck and you'll be the baddest m'fawker on the highway

unnamed.jpg

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Does a tundra have a tailgate that measures stuff? Nope.

Does it have a tailgate that has pencil holders? Also nope.

Has Alan Jackson or Brett Favre ever done a tundra commercial?

I see that there are also a couple recepticles in the bed as well

Screenshot_20200629-185043_Samsung Internet.jpg

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No, they're meant for people who work on jobsites. Not do sidejobs out of their trucks. Are you a carpenter or a fireman?
I recently found myself climbing the tire to reach for something out of the side of the bed. I can't tell you how happy I was to find out the 2021 f series would have running boards that extend all the way to the bed of the truck. Even better I can activate them by kicking them with my steel-toed work boots so I don't get my leather gloves dirty as all of us truck types are always wearing.

I'd like to see you try that with your tundra. Your gloves will get all kinds of dirty trying to climb that rear tire while I'm over here just casually kicking my electronic running boards on and off faster than you can say Denis Leary.