General Plenty of Fish

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This getting tiring

27 and counting
Almost at 1 date for every day of the month

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’m having trouble keeping up.....need a nap
I feel harassed and attacked and I LOVE IT.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No way! I met your wife on POF too and we have been fucking for 11.5 years! Small world!
I find your response classless.

I don't respect people who are disrespectful to my Wife and I don't put up with it.

While that might seem something that is funny to you, in some places where men act like adults, and not locker room boys, it's not tolerated.

I expect an apology.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
what an amazing coincidence!

I met your wife on PoF, too!

:D
No you most certainly did not and I don't appreciate your humour about it.

I have the utmost respect for my Wife and don't appreciate the innuendo.

You don't know my Wife, have never met her, and certainly if you had you would never be as disrespectful as you just were.

I would hope you would have the decency to apologize for your remark.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am not disappointed as I expected as much.

While not as classless as your friend, it was rude and juvenile.

What is sad is that you had the chance to change your address and chose not to, much like a child called on their childishness.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I find your response classless.

I don't respect people who are disrespectful to my Wife and I don't put up with it.

While that might seem something that is funny to you, in some places where men act like adults, and not locker room boys, it's not tolerated.

I expect an apology.
You and I haven't had many exchanges here, so you may not realize that I do not have a malicious bone in my body. I tend to get along with everyone and just like joking around. My comment was completely ball-busting (as tends to happen a lot around here), and meant no personal offense. Just as you would not know that I am harmlessly messing around, I should have taken into account that I would not know how you would receive my comment. While I feel you may be taking this a bit too personally and may reacting a little more sensitively than necessary, I am happy to apologize. "I am sorry I upset you and meant no offense to your wife."

Normally I would insert a threesome or cuckold joke here, but since I know it might not be taken lightly, I'll refrain.

Once again, sorry I disrespected you. That was not my intent.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lamont Cranston @Lamont Cranston
I am with ya man...I don't do the Family Jokes either...pretty classless IMO
My Wife is the most important relationship in my life and as such I treat her with that respect.

I am a firm believer that how you talk about the relationships that are important to you will lead to how you treat them.

While some people feel that it is ok to talk about their spouses and degrade them in jest such as calling them a "ball and chain" or allow others to talk disrespectfully, I do not. I do not speak about my own Wife that way and do not tolerate or allow others to do so.

I have no problem telling people this and I certainly speak up when this is done in my presence.

When you are disrespectful to her, you are also disrespectful to me, and while I could not care less what you may say about me, to talk that way about another man's wife shows the lack of upbringing given. Usually people like that double down when called on it as well. Rather than apologize like men do when in err they act like children instead as they don't have the skills to correct an indignity brought on themselves.

I am glad to know that at others feel the same way.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My Wife is the most important relationship in my life and as such I treat her with that respect.

I am a firm believer that how you talk about the relationships that are important to you will lead to how you treat them.

While some people feel that it is ok to talk about their spouses and degrade them in jest such as calling them a "ball and chain" or allow others to talk disrespectfully, I do not. I do not speak about my own Wife that way and do not tolerate or allow others to do so.

I have no problem telling people this and I certainly speak up when this is done in my presence.

When you are disrespectful to her, you are also disrespectful to me, and while I could not care less what you may say about me, to talk that way about another man's wife shows the lack of upbringing given. Usually people like that double down when called on it as well. Rather than apologize like men do when in err they act like children instead as they don't have the skills to correct and indignity brought on themselves.

I am glad to know that at others feel the same way.
I agree
I don't do or appreciate any family jokes
easiest way to offend so I stay away from them

There are much funnier jokes to make

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You and I haven't had many exchanges here, so you may not realize that I do not have a malicious bone in my body. I tend to get along with everyone and just like joking around. My comment was completely ball-busting (as tends to happen a lot around here), and meant no personal offense. Just as you would not know that I am harmlessly messing around, I should have taken into account that I would not know how you would receive my comment. While I feel you may be taking this a bit too personally and may reacting a little more sensitively than necessary, I am happy to apologize. "I am sorry I upset you and meant no offense to your wife."

Normally I would insert a threesome or cuckold joke here, but since I know it might not be taken lightly, I'll refrain.

Once again, sorry I disrespected you. That was not my intent.

Thank you.

It is appreciated and I will be the first to say I now have more respect for you and the choice you took to apologize. It is the measure of a man to stand up and do so when they have offended another and it is not easy to do.

I understand that we have not spoken much to each other and I also understand that for many it is commonplace to have such an exchange between people. I however have taken the stand with everyone from my friends to my closest family that my Wife is the greatest treasure in my life and as such I will treat her that way. I have an unfortunate history when it comes to marriage that has made me very respectful of my relationship with her.

I tell my friends and others should they wish to degrade their spouses, they are more than welcome to. I will not nor will I allow others to speak that way about mine. Should I choose to speak about another man's wife in that manner I fully expect to stand and accept whatever follows from my actions.

Again, I thank you for your apology and I want to covey my respect for you for doing so. It's a difficult thing to do and I would like to point out to the other poster that this is how men act when they speak to each other about issues they hold important.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I am not disappointed as I expected as much.

While not as classless as your friend, it was rude and juvenile.

What is sad is that you had the chance to change your address and chose not to, much like a child called on their childishness.
No, what gentlemen do is petition for a redress in Private.

What you've done is jump up in Public and grandstand like an attention-whore, compensating for deficiencies in your own life.

A gentleman would have simply sent me a PM and asked that I refrain from touching on a delicate subject, or would have made a simple comment regarding personal sensitivity to the subject in question.

Your response was pretentious and condescending, and was addressed appropriately.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No, what gentlemen do is petition for a redress in Private.

What you've done is jump up in Public and grandstand like an attention-whore, compensating for deficiencies in your own life.

A gentleman would have simply sent me a PM and asked that I refrain from touching on a delicate subject, or would have made a simple comment regarding personal sensitivity to the subject in question.

Your response was pretentious and condescending, and was addressed appropriately.
No.

You spoke in public. You will be responded to in public.

I let you know I don't appreciate your crudeness and it was unwarranted and unwelcome.

You thought you would be funny, and when you got called on your immaturity you took the adolescent route and continued rather than apologize.

It stung because you know you are in the wrong and no one likes to feel that way.

However, rather than act like a grown up like the other poster you continued down the path by insulting me for calling you on your faux pas.

You're just grandstanding now because you're in the wrong and hoping to find a moral foothold to justify acting like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No.

You spoke in public. You will be responded to in public.

I let you know I don't appreciate your crudeness and it was unwarranted and unwelcome.

You thought you would be funny, and when you got called on your immaturity you took the adolescent route and continued rather than apologize.

It stung because you know you are in the wrong and no one likes to feel that way.

However, rather than act like a grown up like the other poster you continued down the path by insulting me for calling you on your faux pas.

You're just grandstanding now because you're in the wrong and hoping to find a moral foothold to justify acting like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar.